Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is popping off on twitter regularly about influencers and influencer culture and I’m so glad some has the balls to speak out,
especially as she’s still part of that industry.....

She called out influencers breaking lockdown rules, planning trips to WDW for this year, and flaunting it all on social media,
And now.....

BDE022C8-07C2-45AD-9B39-80ED17637734.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I really like Charlotte, and I'm glad that she's not afraid to call out wrongdoing.
Her 'How to Save Money' video on YouTube has really helped me with some of her ideas.
A lot of people on the other thread think that she's smug but I just think she comes across as confident and happy!

I really like Charlotte, and I'm glad that she's not afraid to call out wrongdoing.
Her 'How to Save Money' video on YouTube has really helped me with some of her ideas.
A lot of people on the other thread think that she's smug but I just think she comes across as confident and happy!
Ive never had an issue with her, her Disney vlogs I usually avoid, they aren’t my thing.
But I like her home vlogs 🤷‍♀️
I like her relationship with Adam, I like that she never gave up work to become a full time influencer.
and I like that she took the chance and moved to London,

but I also like that she isn’t holding back on Twitter when she sees something wrong.
the Disney community are vicious so she’s taking a chance when she calls one of them out 🤣😂

I really went off Charlotte for a while I love Disney and I am always going or planning or going on a trip, but her trips are always go go go and it was tiring just watching after awhile. But now I really like how she’s showing herself I have Refollowed her and in so behind her in how she feels about how some people are acting.
I now going to rewatch her stuff and just plan a 3 week trip for what she does over a fortnight lol.

Reactions: 1