Charlotte Ruff

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Charlotte has a great personality, she deserves someone on her level with a great personality! I hope she is ok and I recon London for dating could be some great fun for her!

Reactions: 6
I’m sad for her but hope she’ll meet someone with a bit more about him than Adam . He was the human equivalent to magnolia paint . Poor lad has the personality of a damp dishcloth .
I know opposites attract and all that but what did they actually have in common? They never seemed to do anything together. His personality appeared to be supporting Everton while she was out enjoying everything London could offer with a wide circle of friends. It always felt like an odd pairing.

Reactions: 8
I know opposites attract and all that but what did they actually have in common? They never seemed to do anything together. His personality appeared to be supporting Everton while she was out enjoying everything London could offer with a wide circle of friends. It always felt like an odd pairing.
Yep. Glad she is one of those people who doesnt live through their partner, and actually has a life and interests outside of her relationship. But, when you are doing much more without them than with them, it’s not normal. I cant recall them doing anything together other than him tagging along on her trips.

at least it will help her moving forward

Reactions: 7
"I'd really appreciate if you'd allow me to draw a line under this".
If she'd have just announced instead of giving the odd hint, people wouldn't keep asking and bringing it up to begin with 🤷‍♀️

(Also- I realise she doesn't have to announce anything BUT she knows she has a following!)

Reactions: 10
"I'd really appreciate if you'd allow me to draw a line under this".
If she'd have just announced instead of giving the odd hint, people wouldn't keep asking and bringing it up to begin with 🤷‍♀️
One of Charlotte’s biggest problems is she does this all the time. She loves the speculation and engagement and then calls people out on it. It must be hard having it constantly in her DMs but she makes it like that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
9 years in Dec. That’s sad.

she says theyve been separated longer than people realise… but that weird photo of them as a couple with a baby which she captioned as ‘my two faves’, was only in August. Tattle had been asking about them for much longer 🤣

Also, she’s been sick since 2021. Not sure what is going on, but it does sound like that heavily contributed to what finally broke them.

Not sure why she has to mention that she gets private healthcare at Disney when most big companies in London offer the same thing as standard now. It just comes across as another brag about where she works

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She’s such a bloody attention seeker - we get it Charlotte you work for Disney as you always dreamed off - boring 😴 If it wasn’t for this job I don’t think she would be as happy as she is - trust me there’s better places with bigger and better benefits 😂 I think Adam had a lucky escape!

Reactions: 5