Charlotte Louise Taylor #8 AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Char! I've seen that you've edited the picture already

Now that is proof that she is in here the fact that it was up there a good 25 minutes and then suddenly its edited as soon as we bring it up

Reactions: 4
Someone called her out on it and she deleted and re up loaded the photo but cropped it out😜 😄 well done charl #safetyfirst

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Charlotte can’t make it any more obvious that she reads here I got in a vlog with my comment. Am I famous now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Surely the company should have noticed that too and told her before they approved the ad.

Reactions: 1
So have I missed something has she just removed an AD for Iceland? This is a shop she never ever shops in, oh wait a minute she shared a few bits she bought last week. She so fake fake fake, she went to Iceland last week because she new this AD was coming up and she knew she would get called out about it because she doesn’t shop there. How bloody pathetic is she 🤬🤬.

Reactions: 8
What vlog was that? Was she talking about tattle? X
not tattle I wrote a post saying how out of touch she was and how many are struggling right now with redundancy and furlough. I mentioned that there is a campaign to feed underprivileged kids during the holidays and the food banks have been overrun.
Then she posted a shoe box appeal video saying practically word for word what I her written 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So have I missed something has she just removed an AD for Iceland? This is a shop she never ever shops in, oh wait a minute she shared a few bits she bought last week. She so fake fake fake, she went to Iceland last week because she new this AD was coming up and she knew she would get called out about it because she doesn’t shop there. How bloody pathetic is she 🤬🤬.
There's a new vlog/ad on YouTube. Has she really been given all that free food from Iceland in that ad? She's managed to get a turkey crown for her Christmas dinner. Surely Iceland doesn't need these Instabeggars to advertise for them let alone give THEM free food.
Poor taste and poorly timed if that's the case.

Reactions: 11
Edit a photo to hide your postcode all you want, Charlotte. You’ve given away where you live plenty of times so it doesn’t even matter.

So utterly self obsessed she really doesn’t care, despite putting her children and family home at risk. WHY does she think this is okay?!

Reactions: 7
What is with all the clutter in that extension?! It’s just a dumping ground. Why the duck have they got 2 tables and umpteen crappy chairs and a random wooden bench? Why not get a proper big dining table for 6 people and a set of decent dining chairs? Get rid of the stupid crappy sofas and all that tit and use the space properly. It just looks tit.

Edit a photo to hide your postcode all you want, Charlotte. You’ve given away where you live plenty of times so it doesn’t even matter.

So utterly self obsessed she really doesn’t care, despite putting her children and family home at risk. WHY does she think this is okay?!
her address is ridiculously easy to find. I had it in 2 seconds. Her utter lack of care for the privacy of her children is astonishing. What an idiot.

Reactions: 7
What is with all the clutter in that extension?! It’s just a dumping ground. Why the duck have they got 2 tables and umpteen crappy chairs and a random wooden bench? Why not get a proper big dining table for 6 people and a set of decent dining chairs? Get rid of the stupid crappy sofas and all that tit and use the space properly. It just looks tit.

her address is ridiculously easy to find. I had it in 2 seconds. Her utter lack of care for the privacy of her children is astonishing. What an idiot.
She absolutely doesn’t give a tit, either. Plenty of people have pulled her up on it and she just doesn’t care.

No Charlotte you are not supposed to be out looking at lights .... police will pull you even in a car....we are supposed to stay home and not try and cause accidents which would impact the NHS .... I’ll tell my daughter who helps scan COVID patients lungs ....

Seriously, how stupid is she? Her address is LITERALLY ON HER DOGS COLLAR on her latest ad. So much for privacy eh? But I guess the money she made for the ad will buy a good alarm system.
Not sure she is bothered. She'd probably invite anyone in for a brew and an award winning mince pie. Festive spirit and all.

So anyone think that the poinsettia will last til Christmas?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.