Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the blinkers came off for me when she did that ad for the used car place even though she wasn’t buying a new car. It comes across as really desperate and she’ll just take the dregs of whatever channel mum throw her way
I never saw that one 🙈🙈 for me I still was on the fence between liking her and her just being a bit "too nice" right up until she started hammering the ads before Christmas ready for the extension. And realising that she hardly ever replies to followers!

Reactions: 5
I stopped liking her when she went on that holiday to France I think it was. She did a Q&A and said they had no holiday plans and were saving for the extension, a couple of weeks later she did a Hello from the airport!! post. Poor taste imo. Then the ads kept on coming and the sickly sweet, I'm everybody's best mate and perfect mum act started to grate on me.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I stopped liking her when she went on that holiday to France I think it was. She did a Q&A and said they had no holiday plans and were saving for the extension, a couple of weeks later she did a Hello from the airport!! post. Poor taste imo. Then the ads kept on coming and the sickly sweet, I'm everybody's best mate and perfect mum act started to grate on me.
Ooooh how could I forget about that??? I remember now being raging about that too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So today they’re picking bathrooms and trying to get their heads round it? Oh god Charlotte what a hard life you live you poor thing. duck off will you. We all know if you like one that isn’t in budget you’ll just spew out another ad to pay for it because what Charlotte wants Charlotte gets.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So today they’re picking bathrooms and trying to get their heads round it? Oh god Charlotte what a hard life you live you poor thing. duck off will you. We all know if you like one that isn’t in budget you’ll just spew out another ad to pay for it because what Charlotte wants Charlotte gets.
She’s got awful taste (IMO)!so that makes me feel a little better about it all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on Earth is there to “get your heads around”

seriously.

this is the bathroom, these are the dimensions. This is the budget and this is the list of the things you need. Go. That’s it. You just sit and pick what you want based on your budget and the requirements of the room.

Christ Almighty. I’m amazed she can manage to get out of bed without it turning into a chapter of Wuthering Heights.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The expression ‘date night’ makes me want to puke. Translation= Charlotte and Mark are eating a meal together.... like millions of other couples every friggin day.

no one cares
It is SO cringe. I lose a bit of respect for anyone who uses that expression😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she always eyeing herself up in the viewfinder? She looks gross. Surely mark doesn’t actually find her attractive? Then again perhaps it was a case of the best he could get

• Sad
  • Haha
Anybody else thinks she buys a lot of food considering the ages of her kids. I mean Stans 2 and Daisy is 4 they can’t possibly be snacking on all the crisps, donuts and crap she buys. Bill might eat a bit more coz he’s a bit older. Also I thought it was quite telling that she didn’t tell us this week how much her shopping bill was, because it wasTesco haul the last few weeks she’s done Aldi and told us the total cost.

She uses lot of ingredients per meal, her everyday meals are a bit like my special occasion meals.... same with her makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She uses lot of ingredients per meal, her everyday meals are a bit like my special occasion meals.... same with her makeup
The elaborate meals are to mask the fact that she does bugger all else for her children. I wouldn’t call keeping a nice house being a mother. She does bare minimum. Taking your children to swimming lessons etc. I would consider a pretty essential life skill. They want for nothing material wise but she’s more interested in appearances. She NEEDS that much makeup to look half decent, she doesn’t have a face for natural makeup

Anybody else thinks she buys a lot of food considering the ages of her kids. I mean Stans 2 and Daisy is 4 they can’t possibly be snacking on all the crisps, donuts and crap she buys. Bill might eat a bit more coz he’s a bit older. Also I thought it was quite telling that she didn’t tell us this week how much her shopping bill was, because it wasTesco haul the last few weeks she’s done Aldi and told us the total cost.
Someone must be eating it 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think that the kids have way too much junky type snacks, they seem to buy so many of those sugary kid's 'treats' etc when surely some days they could have say cut up fruit/cheese/cucumber/crackers etc seeing as she loves food prep so much?!

Reactions: 7
I get the impression that she leaves them to their own devices a lot to be able to cook up the fancy food that she does. Whilst I do cook from fresh, albeit not all the time, I wouldn’t get the chance to spend as much time in the kitchen as she seems to as my kids would be fending for themselves most of the day. Suppose it’s down to personal preference but I couldn’t live how she does. Even before lockdown she never took them places other than cafes and garden centres. Like someone posted earlier it’s all about keeping up appearances for Charlotte

Reactions: 4
The elaborate meals are to mask the fact that she does bugger all else for her children. I wouldn’t call keeping a nice house being a mother. She does bare minimum. Taking your children to swimming lessons etc. I would consider a pretty essential life skill. They want for nothing material wise but she’s more interested in appearances. She NEEDS that much makeup to look half decent, she doesn’t have a face for natural makeup

Someone must be eating it 🙊
She does take her children to swimming lessons, doesn’t she? I know they definitely had them before lockdown. And she never says how much she spends on grocery hauls, because I would imagine it’s an extortionate amount. She buys WAY too much food for a family with a baby and a preschooler.

Did we really need an in-depth explanation of the crisps..... what the flavours were and the quantities of each said flavour. Absolutely thrilling.

A couple of vlogs back she was so sad about the “mum guilt” over not providing an afternoon tea for the “kiddos” like other Sinstagrammers do - is she for real???? (I wonder does Snark get “dad guilt”?). Mum, or dad guilt, can be real when you’re perhaps a frontline keyworker & have to leave your family to live in a hotel for the duration of this pandemic!!! Ffs, she really is bloody pathetic!! She simpers & minces about in cloud bleeping cuckoo land & has no clue how bad some families have it! 😡

Reactions: 12
She does take her children to swimming lessons, doesn’t she? I know they definitely had them before lockdown. And she never says how much she spends on grocery hauls, because I would imagine it’s an extortionate amount. She buys WAY too much food for a family with a baby and a preschooler.
I think I was trying to say that she acts like supermum for taking them to swimming lessons and toddler groups etc. but realistically majority of mums do. She seems to think she’s the only mum that does these things

A couple of vlogs back she was so sad about the “mum guilt” over not providing an afternoon tea for the “kiddos” like other Sinstagrammers do - is she for real???? (I wonder does Snark get “dad guilt”?). Mum, or dad guilt, can be real when you’re perhaps a frontline keyworker & have to leave your family to live in a hotel for the duration of this pandemic!!! Ffs, she really is bloody pathetic!! She simpers & minces about in cloud bleeping cuckoo land & has no clue how bad some families have it! 😡
Well most parents are trying to juggle work and children during lockdown. Her “job” is basically a hobby!!

I get the impression that she leaves them to their own devices a lot to be able to cook up the fancy food that she does. Whilst I do cook from fresh, albeit not all the time, I wouldn’t get the chance to spend as much time in the kitchen as she seems to as my kids would be fending for themselves most of the day. Suppose it’s down to personal preference but I couldn’t live how she does. Even before lockdown she never took them places other than cafes and garden centres. Like someone posted earlier it’s all about keeping up appearances for Charlotte
She’s hardly the creative chef she thinks she is either if she can only follow these elaborate recipes that she has gone and bought every single ingredient for? It’s just so unrelatable, does she think this is the only way her family can eat well?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.