Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to be honest, my mental health today has been horrendous. Whilst it’s not her fault I am sick of seeing “influencers” boasting about their extensions, new kitchens, new cars etc etc.. keep it to your bloody self. It’s irrelevant. It only affects you, your extension is personal to you. None of us. So why must we see constant updates about it, because let’s face it I could go on all the other “influencers” Instagram/YouTube that are similar to you and it’ll be pretty much the same so yours is nothing unique. Bore off love.

Reactions: 14
I’m going to be honest, my mental health today has been horrendous. Whilst it’s not her fault I am sick of seeing “influencers” boasting about their extensions, new kitchens, new cars etc etc.. keep it to your bloody self. It’s irrelevant. It only affects you, your extension is personal to you. None of us. So why must we see constant updates about it, because let’s face it I could go on all the other “influencers” Instagram/YouTube that are similar to you and it’ll be pretty much the same so yours is nothing unique. Bore off love.
Totally agree!! Why they need to boast about how much they have and then next min say how hard their life is!! Piss off!! They haven’t got a bloody clue!!!!! That one does so many ads she will ad anything even if she doesn’t actually like it!! Can’t trust any of them!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Totally agree!! Why they need to boast about how much they have and then next min say how hard their life is!! Piss off!! They haven’t got a bloody clue!!!!! That one does so many ads she will ad anything even if she doesn’t actually like it!! Can’t trust any of them!!
I’d say she was one of the worst ones. There are certain “influencers” that you expect ad after ad, you expect them to be greedy and ignorant to reality but Charlotte was never like that (in my opinion as it was why I followed her) she was relatable and lived life like I did but now I just can’t be doing with her. She’s exactly like the rest of them. I actually think she’s the opposite to what she puts across. She tries to come across as all lovely and sweet, likeable and down to earth but she can’t be to be were she is in the Instagram world, something’s gotta give and this is were she has lost her genuineness. She’s like the mate that you don’t speak to anymore because money has changed them and not in a good way. Shame really.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"Having a bit of a date night" meaning... She's getting giddy on Gin and old Sharky is getting his leg over 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
the blinkers came off for me when she did that ad for the used car place even though she wasn’t buying a new car. It comes across as really desperate and she’ll just take the dregs of whatever channel mum throw her way

Reactions: 13
Date night and takeaway again. Isn’t this every night now? I swear they get so many takeaways
Yes but we only get takeaways because the people who own it are so so lovely, and it makes me feel all warm and cosy inside that we can help them out through this awful time. I also like to watch Mark's face as he eats his oh so lovely takeaway. He makes my heart melt, and if he asked I'd let him eat my takeaway too. I know I sound soppy but I can't believe he's mine. I'm truly truly grateful for everything, for my new extension which is a dream come true, for my family, my cats and my oh so lovely builders who are risking their lives to work for us. I'm feeling all warm and happy now because the takeaway has just arrived and I've actually shed a little tear😏😏😏🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes but we only get takeaways because the people who own it are so so lovely, and it makes feel all warm and cosy inside that we can help them out through this awful time. I also like to watch Mark's face as he eats his oh so lovely takeaway. He makes my heart melt, and if he asked I'd let him eat my takeaway too. I know I sound soppy but I can't believe he's mine. I'm truly truly grateful for everything, for my new extension which is a dream come true, for my family, my cats and my oh so lovely builders who are risking their lives to be working for us. I'm feeling all warm and happy now because the takeaway has just arrived and I've actually shed a little tear😏😏😏🙄🙄🙄
Bless them... Bless them all! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The expression ‘date night’ makes me want to puke. Translation= Charlotte and Mark are eating a meal together.... like millions of other couples every friggin day.

no one cares

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He's such a drip. Is she not worried she will snap him when they're doing the biz? Not even because she's that big herself, but because he's such a sickly looking twig.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Friday night is fright night then. He leaves his socks on. I know it. And one of them nearly has his big toe poked through it. With a long nail. Why do I do this to myself? Yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She has a takeaway every week for sure. I always feel a bit bad for the kids when she says it. I don't know why?! We rarely have a takeaway, but we had one the other week and my kids were absolutely BUZZING! They were so excited for the food to be delivered, it was a real treat and so sweet to watch them looking out for delivery person.

If I gave mine say, some jar hot dogs and then shoved them to bed while we gobbled up a yummy takeaway I would feel a bit mean, like they were missing out.

Charl does this alot though, makes sure they are in bed so she can 'flirt with the guy she fancies' makes me cringe 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She has a takeaway every week for sure. I always feel a bit bad for the kids when she says it. I don't know why?! We rarely have a takeaway, but we had one the other week and my kids were absolutely BUZZING! They were so excited for the food to be delivered, it was a real treat and so sweet to watch them looking out for delivery person.

If I gave mine say, some jar hot dogs and then shoved them to bed while we gobbled up a yummy takeaway I would feel a bit mean, like they were missing out.

Charl does this alot though, makes sure they are in bed so she can 'flirt with the guy she fancies' makes me cringe 🙄
same we don’t have takeaway ever really but when we have the kids have it too!! Couldn’t imagine eating it without them!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
That sweetie eating one earlier was 🤮 I don't need to see a sweet "boomerang" in and out of your mouth Char!
Screenshot_20200522-213046_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.