Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about crying and mental health etc and our Charl evens make that sound like something from a mills and boon book .

*soft wispy music plays in the background*

"I usually do my big cries in the shower because...[long pause]...nobody can see... [Long pause]...you can kind of wash it away afterwards". 🙄

Don't get me wrong I'm all for talking about mental health, particularly how it affects parents etc. But jeez...she makes it sound like a line from a novel. Even when shes trying to be relatable she still makes things sound "lovely, oh just lovely!"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Talking about crying and mental health etc and our Charl evens make that sound like something from a mills and boon book .

*soft wispy music plays in the background*

"I usually do my big cries in the shower because...[long pause]...nobody can see... [Long pause]...you can kind of wash it away afterwards". 🙄

Don't get me wrong I'm all for talking about mental health, particularly how it affects parents etc. But jeez...she makes it sound like a line from a novel. Even when shes trying to be relatable she still makes things sound "lovely, oh just lovely!"
Seriously I’ve never known anyone like her? I don’t know any full grown adult who acts the way she does. Any psychologists here? I’m interested in what they’d think. She seems to feel emotions much stronger than a normal person, and very outwardly at that. Or at least that’s how she comes across. It’s almost like she’s halted emotionally at about the age of twelve.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if anybody knows but asking just in case...

I remember Mrs Meldrum posting a swipe up to something on the George at Asda site once and then she got a % of all Asda grocery shops because of the aff link. Do you reckon Charl has done something similar with her Tesco Food recipe? I’d like to think nobody would be that crafty but just wondering

• Wow
Reactions: 2

I remember Mrs Meldrum posting a swipe up to something on the George at Asda site once and then she got a % of all Asda grocery shops because of the aff link. Do you reckon Charl has done something similar with her Tesco Food recipe? I’d like to think nobody would be that crafty but just wondering
I think they have to put on if its an affiliate link?

Reactions: 2
I'm just watching her slimming world playlist as I need some motivation, and I originally found her when she was doing slimming world..
Bloody hell,how did I not notice back then what a wet blanket she is?! 🙈
In tears because she only lost half a lb one week, the next week laughing and manic because she lost 3.5 and all the group were clapping for her and being so so lovely 😂

I wish she'd go back to doing more slimming world friendly recipes though, her food always looked dead exciting haha

Burgh I can't abide Meldrum, she gives me the rage 😤
But they're SUPPOSED to mark affiliate links with */#aff

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I think this is to do with cookies and that they save in your phone memory. So if you swipe up, say to have a nose, it stores in your phone for x amount of days so they will get a kickback from anything you purchase while the cookies are saved. Makes me so mad!

• Angry
Reactions: 1
I never normally leave comments BUT Charlotte is literally doing my head in with how emotional she is since lockdown begun!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What’s the point of constant bragging about her new extension if she wouldn’t even have her house had her parents not originally provided the deposit?! The rest of us have had to work hard and save. This is NOT a dig at anyone who had help to buy their house, but her attitude and constant extension bragging kills me. She has been spoilt

What’s the point of constant bragging about her new extension if she wouldn’t even have her house had her parents not originally provided the deposit?! The rest of us have had to work hard and save. This is NOT a dig at anyone who had help to buy their house, but her attitude and constant extension bragging kills me. She has been spoilt
Or the face she wouldn’t be having a lavish extension if she didn’t clog her kids privacy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.