Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s acting like she hasn’t seen her mum in years.
Pull yourself together and grow up.
helloooooo have you heard of FACETIME?!!!!

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20200322-133521_Instagram.jpg
I hate when she doesnt bother to mention Bill's dad. Mark is not "their dad". He is Daisy and Stanley's dad. Sure, he appears to be a great step dad and that's a very important role too. He treats Bill as his own, but would it kill her to acknowledge Bill's actual dad? I wonder how she would feel if Stephen referred to his girlfriend as Bill's mum.
(In this context, I'm sure she is just meaning she is grateful to have Mark but, still, it irks me and its something she has done before.)

Reactions: 18
View attachment 98654
I hate when she doesnt bother to mention Bill's dad. Mark is not "their dad". He is Daisy and Stanley's dad. Sure, he appears to be a great step dad and that's a very important role too. He treats Bill as his own, but would it kill her to acknowledge Bill's actual dad? I wonder how she would feel if Stephen referred to his girlfriend as Bill's mum.
(In this context, I'm sure she is just meaning she is grateful to have Mark but, still, it irks me and its something she has done before.)
Won’t publicly acknowledge him yet still has handfuls of photos of him on her insta page from when they were a couple.....

Reactions: 3
A little post chatting about Bill's dad (and a little mention of his partner, who is a nurse. She calls her a hero, which is nice). Its about coparenting in the lockdown situation although ive a feeling it's also an opportunity to chat about the wonderful relationships in their blended family! Coincidence?!
Screenshot_20200324-123214_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 10
I haven’t anything to add I mean cleaning up cat poo kind of sums up where this woman’s social media is at present.
But I wanted to say stay safe tattlers 💖

Reactions: 2
She really is not very articulate is she? She can hardly string a sentence together without every second word being either “erm” or “like”.

Still no glasses on Daisy. The NHS is under enough pressure without providing glasses that are never worn ! 😡 Does Charl not care about her daughter’s eyesight?! 😡

Reactions: 6
I see the builders have still been working on her wanky extension despite everyone being on lockdown 😰

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Not even a minute into the new vid and she's wiping her nose with her hand! Why would you not only do it with what's going on, but WHY keep it in the video that you edit?! She is so grim.

• Sick
She really is not very articulate is she? She can hardly string a sentence together without every second word being either “erm” or “like”.

Still no glasses on Daisy. The NHS is under enough pressure without providing glasses that are never worn ! 😡 Does Charl not care about her daughter’s eyesight?! 😡
My kid is the same age as Daisy. She got glasses in November. They got worn daily until about middle of January. 90% of the time if she is told to put them on she will. The other 10% is her setting her glasses down in the house and not being able to find them.

My daughter's vision isn't bad. The clarity just is not there. The doctor didn't even really want to give her glasses because she said a lot of kids that young don't wear their glasses, but my kid insisted she needed them. She would need 100% need them by the time she started grade 1. Daisy could have a similar thing and the glasses won't be crucial until she has to go to school and they get into the intensive learning.

Haha another video featuring the washing machine. What is the obsession? 😂😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Haha another video featuring the washing machine. What is the obsession? 😂😂
It makes an appearance in every single vlog without fail ! I also love how she put the camera in her cupboard to film herself getting a mug out ( and rubbing her nose :sick:)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She tagged her brother on her instagram stories and he is HAWT! Wow, can't believe the two are related :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God those stories of her admiring herself 🤢 alright love we get it you fancy the pants off yourself but jeez get a room

• Sick
Her main focus right now is - getting everyone in the world out of Coronavirus
Wtf... typical her to romanticize a house extension saying looking back it will make it all more special because of a bloody world pandemic. Honestly has her head in the clouds 99% of the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She tagged her brother on her instagram stories and he is HAWT! Wow, can't believe the two are related :ROFLMAO:
They look nothing alike do they.

I don’t know why she’s still constantly showing all the house reno stuff. Nobody needs to see an extra line of bricks per day. Especially with what’s going on in the world right now.

Reactions: 9
They look nothing alike do they.

I don’t know why she’s still constantly showing all the house reno stuff. Nobody needs to see an extra line of bricks per day. Especially with what’s going on in the world right now.
I agree, it’s bloody insensitive. People are out of jobs and scared about the future, and there Charl is bragging about her extension progress

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That’s the thing, it’s not even any real progress she’s showing. It’s literally a pile of bricks. She needs to hold off until this current national emergency has blown over and show real progress at the end. Is she still hoping to rake some sponsorship in do you think?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.