Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally unsubscribed. I realised that I'd spent precious free time listening to a lady talk about why she picked up two cartons of beer instead of one, before explaining what strawberry squash is. Pass.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Finally unsubscribed. I realised that I'd spent precious free time listening to a lady talk about why she picked up two cartons of beer instead of one, before explaining what strawberry squash is. Pass.
Ive been hovering over the unsubscribe button for a while for this very reason, but am somehow interested in her life 🙈 Her grocery hauls are almost comical in how boring and repetitive they are. I can’t say I watch anyone else’s grocery hauls for comparison - does everyone go into tiny detail about every little thing in the haul? Does she do this because she feels it makes it more interesting? We don’t care what Mark likes to drink.
How many times does she have to say “...in this house” And the finger prodding drives me mad!!

Reactions: 12
It’s been said before but she really needs to find a new nail lady they’re so thick !

Reactions: 9
All kids sick again 🙄 it’s constant in their house! No wonder they are sick with cats shitting all over the place, absolutely vile. Imagine putting that on the internet for everyone to see. Just plain filthy 🤮😷 they must have very poor hygiene & no shame.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Using the current state to keep her bill off for a week. No surprise there eh.

Reactions: 3
🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t you just think, maybe, seeing as he lives with two other children that are ill he might have caught it off them.

Reactions: 6
To be completely fair, the advice now from nhs is to self isolate for 7 days anyone who develops a new cough/temperature.

I can't blame her to be honest you never know. I'd rather be on the safe side than risk infecting anyone who could be vulnerable.

Reactions: 12
I agree with her re her son. I'm in the situation. My son went off Thursday morning with high temp and cough then in the afternoon the new government guidelines came out so he now needs to stay off school until Thursday.

Reactions: 5
It’s typical that one of Charl’s kids has it though isn’t it - you could have written it.
Always 100x more ill than the rest of the population. She loves it, gives her something to do.

Reactions: 9
My sons school issues guidance saying any new cough or temperature then the child needs to remain off for 7 days too.

Reactions: 1
Something slightly uncomfortable about her post showing off her Tesco ad at a time when food availability is a concern for lots of people who aren’t in the same fortunate position as Charlotte. I appreciate that she has a family to feed just like everyone else but just seems a bit inappropriate. I don’t think I’d be posting about the food I’ve just had delivered. Just my personal opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Something slightly uncomfortable about her post showing off her Tesco ad at a time when food availability is a concern for lots of people who aren’t in the same fortunate position as Charlotte. I appreciate that she has a family to feed just like everyone else but just seems a bit inappropriate. I don’t think I’d be posting about the food I’ve just had delivered. Just my personal opinion.
Somebody posted about that on her ad but Charlotte, as always, ignored her point.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Somebody posted about that on her ad but Charlotte, as always, ignored her point.
She never, ever directly answers a question. When someone pointed out that she was broadcasting her kids health issues and giving them no privacy, she replied with a very passive aggressive tone and avoided directly answering. She should not be advertising for Tesco right now, agreed.

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell she needs to stop prattling on about Coronavirus as though she's the only person in the world worried about it.

Not saying she is wrong to be worried about it...just that she should shut up now 😂

I don’t like the way she says ‘I’ve got what I need’ - good for you. Never miss an opportunity for a brag

Reactions: 8
I don’t like the way she says ‘I’ve got what I need’ - good for you. Never miss an opportunity for a brag
A very ill timed post. Whilst it’s not her fault for the current situation boasting that you are sorted food wise is just unnecessary. Keep it to yourself. She doesn’t care though, she’s got what she needs.

I'm guessing that ad is the reason for this story. She posted this about an hour before the ad went up
Screenshot_20200315-142416_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.