Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200322-133521_Instagram.jpg
I hate when she doesnt bother to mention Bill's dad. Mark is not "their dad". He is Daisy and Stanley's dad. Sure, he appears to be a great step dad and that's a very important role too. He treats Bill as his own, but would it kill her to acknowledge Bill's actual dad? I wonder how she would feel if Stephen referred to his girlfriend as Bill's mum.
(In this context, I'm sure she is just meaning she is grateful to have Mark but, still, it irks me and its something she has done before.)
 

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
View attachment 98654
I hate when she doesnt bother to mention Bill's dad. Mark is not "their dad". He is Daisy and Stanley's dad. Sure, he appears to be a great step dad and that's a very important role too. He treats Bill as his own, but would it kill her to acknowledge Bill's actual dad? I wonder how she would feel if Stephen referred to his girlfriend as Bill's mum.
(In this context, I'm sure she is just meaning she is grateful to have Mark but, still, it irks me and its something she has done before.)
Won’t publicly acknowledge him yet still has handfuls of photos of him on her insta page from when they were a couple.....
 

Sara_M

VIP Member
A little post chatting about Bill's dad (and a little mention of his partner, who is a nurse. She calls her a hero, which is nice). Its about coparenting in the lockdown situation although ive a feeling it's also an opportunity to chat about the wonderful relationships in their blended family! Coincidence?!
Screenshot_20200324-123214_Instagram.jpg
 

Queenie

VIP Member
She really is not very articulate is she? She can hardly string a sentence together without every second word being either “erm” or “like”.

Still no glasses on Daisy. The NHS is under enough pressure without providing glasses that are never worn ! 😡 Does Charl not care about her daughter’s eyesight?! 😡
 

Canuk

Member
She really is not very articulate is she? She can hardly string a sentence together without every second word being either “erm” or “like”.

Still no glasses on Daisy. The NHS is under enough pressure without providing glasses that are never worn ! 😡 Does Charl not care about her daughter’s eyesight?! 😡
My kid is the same age as Daisy. She got glasses in November. They got worn daily until about middle of January. 90% of the time if she is told to put them on she will. The other 10% is her setting her glasses down in the house and not being able to find them.

My daughter's vision isn't bad. The clarity just is not there. The doctor didn't even really want to give her glasses because she said a lot of kids that young don't wear their glasses, but my kid insisted she needed them. She would need 100% need them by the time she started grade 1. Daisy could have a similar thing and the glasses won't be crucial until she has to go to school and they get into the intensive learning.
 

Karen1

Chatty Member
Her main focus right now is - getting everyone in the world out of Coronavirus
Wtf... typical her to romanticize a house extension saying looking back it will make it all more special because of a bloody world pandemic. Honestly has her head in the clouds 99% of the time.
 

EmCheese

Chatty Member
They look nothing alike do they.

I don’t know why she’s still constantly showing all the house reno stuff. Nobody needs to see an extra line of bricks per day. Especially with what’s going on in the world right now.
I agree, it’s bloody insensitive. People are out of jobs and scared about the future, and there Charl is bragging about her extension progress
 
Top