Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the reason they all do this is because people like Charlotte are constantly seeking approval, their actions need validation. She’d disagree but it’s true otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need to over share and over explain everything
This is true. Do they start making YouTube videos at the very beginning thinking they’ll make a job out of it? Probably not. A lot of these influencers early videos are just utter tosh and an excuse to sit in front of a camera and talk about themselves. Utterly self obsessed, the lot of them. You have to be to make YouTube videos like that. Everything, absolutely everything is about validation. We’ve all joked about her poses and the fact she eye-fucks the camera, but I believe she’s painfully, painfully insecure and thrives off being told how wonderful/beautiful she is by thousands of people every day.

Reactions: 9
She over explains everything because she just loves the sound of her own bloody voice! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you think she eye fucks the camera now, you should go and watch her very first videos 😂😂 SO CRINGE

• Haha
Just watched some of the first grocery haul videos she did years back. She comes across as...odd, almost like she’s drunk 🥴 bit cringe

To add... she actually comes across as drunk in a few of the early videos although that might just be but she just seems weird

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah, the mega side head tilt to make her face appear slimmer in all the early videos, and yes that really straaaange baby/childish act she does. Ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

My all time favourite Charlotte video. Especially putting on the eye makeup. It's like shes forgotten how to use her hands. Completely hamming it up 😂😂. Its just a no mirror challenges yet she proclaims "how am I going to find my temples!". The little opening bit is so cringe too!
Please watch it. Its amazing 😂
(Btw, it was for a good cause, I do realise that. But she is wonderfully terrible in it so, let's just focus on that for now lol!)

• Haha

My all time favourite Charlotte video. Especially putting on the eye makeup. It's like shes forgotten how to use her hands. Completely hamming it up 😂😂. Its just a no mirror challenges yet she proclaims "how am I going to find my temples!". The little opening bit is so cringe too!
Please watch it. Its amazing 😂
(Btw, it was for a good cause, I do realise that. But she is wonderfully terrible in it so, let's just focus on that for now lol!)
My god she’s aged since then. Mark is worse though. And I see she’s shoved Bill two inches away from the TV so she can waffle on at a camera about her face again.

• Wow
I’ve never really noticed before but on her stories today I can’t help but notice how floppy Stan’s wrists are. Pretty sure it’s not normal but once my 1.5 year old is up from her nap I’m going to encourage running to have a look and compare 😂

I’ve never really noticed before but on her stories today I can’t help but notice how floppy Stan’s wrists are. Pretty sure it’s not normal but once my 1.5 year old is up from her nap I’m going to encourage running to have a look and compare 😂
I have just come on here to post the same thing. There is definitely something wrong its not normal to have wrists that

Stans wrists are so noticeable in that clip. I’ve never seen a child’s wrists like that before 😳

Oh my god the posing-with-the-cat photos. She’s just not a natural at insta, is she. I always cringe so hard at her posing.

• Haha
Screenshot_20200527-160151_Instagram.jpg
Mmm. I'm suspicious. She never mentions animals. I'm predicting some sort of AD shortly. Cat food or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For the love of god can someone get the girl a different pair of pyjamas. I feel like they’ve replaced the hideous threadbare MAMA jumper that she insisted on wearing pulled over her hands.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
For the love of god can someone get the girl a different pair of pyjamas. I feel like they’ve replaced the hideous threadbare MAMA jumper that she insisted on wearing pulled over her hands.
But they're so so lovely. I feel all cosy and warm inside when I wear them. I like to snuggle up to Mark in them on our date night's. They transport me back to my so so lovely childhood and make feel like I'm 8 years old again. I had an idyllic childhood you know. I'm now sitting here on the sofa drinking a glass of prosecco in them and staring into the eyes of my beloved. Sheer bliss 🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agree about the floppy wrists. Is it a sign of something else? She says he hasn’t got her condition
22957556-A09D-476E-A6E8-89F055D79932.jpeg
C0990F95-4E7E-47A5-8BE3-2E055F756803.jpeg

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.