Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Charlotte is one of the most unrelatable influencers out there. She pretends to be all modest and self deprecating, when really its brag, brag, brag.
"Stan was up at 5am and, we had a cuddle and watched Moana. I truely cherish the early starts with him. Bill and Daisy joined us after they had finished reading to one another. I then managed to do 7 loads of washing and hang them on the line (the bluebirds helped me). For lunch today we packed a picnic and skipped to the meadow to eat it. I read my book and watched my babies as they danced in the sunshine. I asked myself "how did I get so lucky?". Then it was back home, to see the man I fell madly in love with (he's from Preston).
For dinner, I prepared slow-braided octopus. The kids love it.
I then settled down, with a gin, to watch Les Miserables and felt giddy and the thought of another early start with my beautiful little boy.
I hope you have had a great day too!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I think Charlotte is one of the most unrelatable influencers out there. She pretends to be all modest and self deprecating, when really its brag, brag, brag.
"Stan was up at 5am and, we had a cuddle and watched Moana. I truely cherish the early starts with him. Bill and Daisy joined us after they had finished reading to one another. I then managed to do 7 loads of washing and hang them on the line (the bluebirds helped me). For lunch today we packed a picnic and skipped to the meadow to eat it. I read my book and watched my babies as they danced in the sunshine. I asked myself "how did I get so lucky?". Then it was back home, to see the man I fell madly in love with (he's from Preston).
I then settled down, with a gin, to watch Les Miserables and felt giddy and the thought of another early start with my beautiful little boy.
‘He’s from Preston’ killed me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I get the impression that she leaves them to their own devices a lot to be able to cook up the fancy food that she does. Whilst I do cook from fresh, albeit not all the time, I wouldn’t get the chance to spend as much time in the kitchen as she seems to as my kids would be fending for themselves most of the day. Suppose it’s down to personal preference but I couldn’t live how she does. Even before lockdown she never took them places other than cafes and garden centres. Like someone posted earlier it’s all about keeping up appearances for Charlotte
That's f***ing hilarious. 👏👏👏 And so bloody accurate. 👍

Reactions: 6
Howling at braided octopus! You can imagine the vlog about the recipe. "You don't have to braid it if you don't want to, it'll still taste really lovely, but it's just something my family has always done so I like to follow the tradition, and plus the kids and Mark all love it and it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and grateful that we can enjoy this together as a family."

• Haha
Reactions: 28
6BD74FEA-DF22-49EA-A969-8F448E8AA5E3.jpeg

Same old drivel and wow Charlotte that gurn, we all wish we had your looks!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Spot on 👏 This is brilliant 😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 138252
Same old drivel and wow Charlotte that gurn, we all wish we had your looks!
Gosh you really go in on her appearance in every post! I think she’s pretty. She pulls some weird ass faces and her frog pose for photos annoys me but she has a nice face and isn’t horrible to look at.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Howling at braided octopus! You can imagine the vlog about the recipe. "You don't have to braid it if you don't want to, it'll still taste really lovely, but it's just something my family has always done so I like to follow the tradition, and plus the kids and Mark all love it and it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy and grateful that we can enjoy this together as a family."
Perhaps they braid octopus in Preston!

Reactions: 2
Gosh you really go in on her appearance in every post! I think she’s pretty. She pulls some weird ass faces and her frog pose for photos annoys me but she has a nice face and isn’t horrible to look at.
I agree, there's nobody on this planet that can help the way they look. However, the way they act....yes we can absolutely comment on that👍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I agree, there's nobody on this planet that can help the way they look. However, the way they act....yes we can absolutely comment on that👍
I don’t think that I would have an issue if she didn’t fancy herself. Similarly I wouldn’t have an issue with her as a mother if she didn’t flog her children’s safety

Reactions: 7
I don’t think that I would have an issue if she didn’t fancy herself. Similarly I wouldn’t have an issue with her as a mother if she didn’t flog her children’s safety
I definitely agree with the fact she uses her kids, that's not on and it's disgusting. However, she's obviously happy with how she looks and I suppose that's ok. She is however up her own arse, I'll give you that👍😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I definitely agree with the fact she uses her kids, that's not on and it's disgusting. However, she's obviously happy with how she looks and I suppose it's that's ok. She is however up her own arse, I'll give you that👍😁
I doubt I’ll be alone in the opinion that she is odd looking. I would never take the piss out of her syndrome and how she looks as a result of it though. Like you say though she is clearly very okay with how she looks and I guess that’s fine

• Heart
One thing about Charlotte that really annoys me is the fact she has to explain everything to the absolute Nth degree. For example, the pic of her lunch. Most people would just put ‘lunch’ or something else nondescript but she’s had to explain about the trend of everyone making wraps (must’ve missed the boat with this one as I’ve not noticed that), the fillings she used, how nice it was. I think she must be quite insecure about how she’s seen by others and feels the need to over explain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
One thing about Charlotte that really annoys me is the fact she has to explain everything to the absolute Nth degree. For example, the pic of her lunch. Most people would just put ‘lunch’ or something else nondescript but she’s had to explain about the trend of everyone making wraps (must’ve missed the boat with this one as I’ve not noticed that), the fillings she used, how nice it was. I think she must be quite insecure about how she’s seen by others and feels the need to over explain
the reason they all do this is because people like Charlotte are constantly seeking approval, their actions need validation. She’d disagree but it’s true otherwise they wouldn’t feel the need to over share and over explain everything

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.