Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she’s a head?
It’s pathetic making an 8 yr old call you mama & dada - pretentious pricks. 🙄
my 8 year old doesnt even call me mummy anymore its mum even my 5 year old has started calling me mum 😭 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can I just ask, is there a thread for theLambertonlife! If not, why not? All they do is brag about how much money they spend

Reactions: 2
Maybe she doesn't film it or photograph playing with the kids because then she would get flack for never putting her phone down. I know she documents everything else though so why wouldn't she document that?

I imagine it must be hard with three kids of different ages, into different things and having to occupy them all whilst your house is upside down and trying to work from home.

I don't have kids so can't really relate.
I agree with this. I have 3 kids of similar ages and they’ve all got different interests and needs so it is pretty hard to find something they all enjoy. There’s 6 years between my eldest and youngest which is big gap when trying to play.

Reactions: 1
Jesus she’s off again....romanticising on her ‘dusty sofa’ about how lucky she is to have her family blah blah

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.