Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's odd having the downstairs loo opening into the kitchen. Is that even allowed? Surely you'd have access to the toilet from the hall? 🤔
I reckon that's where it is now? I don't think much is changing to the front half of the house

Sorry but that latest photo on her grid.... poor Stan (and Daisy) have inherited her humongous big separated toe 😂
Omg!!!!!!! 😂😂😂

I cannot get over how extravagant her meals are, her suggestions of making a massive falafel bowl or whatever it was for lunch is ridiculous. There was about 20 elements to it, yeah I'll tell my child that I can't play with him because I'm prepping a lunch that takes 2 hours. She's absolutely obsessed with food, there's no need to spend what she does weekly, you never just see them eat a spag bol or a simple fish chips and peas. It's too much

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'm assuming our Char is going to be very upset when she see's the above post this morning when she logs into the thread.
Funny thing is youtubers get more upset about stuff like this than selling their children's childhoods. That is so messed up.
I honestly don’t think she looks here. There has been some coincidences - but I believe if she checked here regularly she would fall apart, so she purposely doesn’t. I don’t think she’s mentally strong enough to view people’s opinions on why they don’t like her.

I honestly don’t think she looks here. There has been some coincidences - but I believe if she checked here regularly she would fall apart, so she purposely doesn’t. I don’t think she’s mentally strong enough to view people’s opinions on why they don’t like her.
I bet her mum reads on here 🤔

Reactions: 6
WHY DOES SHE POKE EVERYTHING IN HER GROCERY HAUL?!?! I swear she does it more these days to troll us!

I haven't noticed it before, but does she always get so out of breath walking around her kitchen island jabbing food??

Wow, they must eat really late then.
I'm sure she said Bill goes later than little ones to spend alone time with her and shark, and sometimes her and mark eat whatever they fancy after the kids go to bed. Could be 7.30 but am sure she said not long ago they'd changed to 8...

Although I wouldn't put it past our char to have 2 dinners and eat with the kids at their time as well tbh 😂

I'm sure she said Bill goes later than little ones to spend alone time with her and shark, and sometimes her and mark eat whatever they fancy after the kids go to bed. Could be 7.30 but am sure she said not long ago they'd changed to 8...

Although I wouldn't put it past our char to have 2 dinners and eat with the kids at their time as well tbh 😂
She's deffo said daisy and stan go bed at 7 and bill is allowed up till 8.

Reactions: 1
I see she’s “treated” herself to some chocolate after spinning. I’ve never known someone do so little exercise but make SUCH a massive deal about it... you’d think Charls been climbing Mount Everest every Monday the way she harps on about her spin class. The chocolate tonight alone (not even taking into account her inevitable carb on carb dinner) will have undone her level-16-nobody-cares hard work

I see she’s “treated” herself to some chocolate after spinning. I’ve never known someone do so little exercise but make SUCH a massive deal about it... you’d think Charls been climbing Mount Everest every Monday the way she harps on about her spin class. The chocolate tonight alone (not even taking into account her inevitable carb on carb dinner) will have undone her level-16-nobody-cares hard work
LOOOOOOL sorry this is too funny

Size 13 charls and all time meltdown Meld = what a dream team

• Haha
She’s always been right up Meldrum’s arse. Desperate to get into the Louise Pentland gang. Throw the jealousy card and passive aggressive comments out all you want, you still can’t defend completely disrespecting your children’s privacy for the sake of lining your own pockets.

Reactions: 9
She’s always been right up Meldrum’s arse. Desperate to get into the Louise Pentland gang. Throw the jealousy card and passive aggressive comments out all you want, you still can’t defend completely disrespecting your children’s privacy for the sake of lining your own pockets.
The kids are basically providing for themselves. It's disgusting, there should be laws in protecting children. It's a real safe guarding issue.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.