Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband and I have been out once together since our youngest was born 2.5 years ago. We don't get to go out as not a lot of family. She is very fortunate to have someone to fob her kids off to all the time
I think that's very normal though? I don't know many people with any number of kids who gets to have as much couple time as them 🤷 she's very, very lucky!

Reactions: 7
Another question. Why does she share on her stories people who are watching her vlogs?? So someone will create a story of them watching her on YouTube and tag her then she feels the need to share that on her stories. Comes across as “Look everyone this person is watching my video aren’t I wonderful”.

Reactions: 5
There is nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, that irritates me as much as mothers who CONSTANTLY have to declare how much they love their kids. As if they are the first woman in the history of our species to procreate and therefore nobody else could possibly know what it means to experience maternal love? Drives me bleeping nuts!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.