Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest video was painful. She doesn't stop for air. It must be the lack of communication with Mark 😅

Reactions: 3
Well seems like everyone is in agreement about the #gifted holidays this year! I count this as number three free holiday/accommodation in just one year!

So damn selfish that the kids DON'T get to spend Christmas with Marks family ever!

I can't even be bothered looking at her inst account anymore, I have enough commercials to deal with on the television.

Reactions: 12
Well seems like everyone is in agreement about the #gifted holidays this year! I count this as number three free holiday/accommodation in just one year!

So damn selfish that the kids DON'T get to spend Christmas with Marks family ever!

I can't even be bothered looking at her inst account anymore, I have enough commercials to deal with on the television.
Yep it's always about her family but more for fool him for letting it happen. I find her mum just as cringe as her actually and her dad is a bit like Mark, too scared to speak incase they upset the drips.
I've messaged her before asking why she exposes her children for money and she replied straight away being passive aggressive. I then messaged on my personal account asking a nice question to see if she would reply you know (pretending to be pleasant) and she read and ignored it. She's an absolute joker.

Lmao just remembered something, when Stanley was born the nurse said "he's a big boy" and Mark said "strong like your mother" I would cry if my husband said that to me. Obviously thinks she's big 😳😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep it's always about her family but more for fool him for letting it happen. I find her mum just as cringe as her actually and her dad is a bit like Mark, too scared to speak incase they upset the drips.
I've messaged her before asking why she exposes her children for money and she replied straight away being passive aggressive. I then messaged on my personal account asking a nice question to see if she would reply you know (pretending to be pleasant) and she read and ignored it. She's an absolute joker.

Lmao just remembered something, when Stanley was born the nurse said "he's a big boy" and Mark said "strong like your mother" I would cry if my husband said that to me. Obviously thinks she's big 😳😳😳
Does anybody else think that Mark actually looks a bit like her dad?

Reactions: 1
I don’t think that lipstick suits her in the latest video it makes her look really pale 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yes! I remember thinking at the time that I would be mortified if my partner said that! Why else would you say that in response to “he’s a big boy” 😬

Another ad folks! Ebay today!

She has chosen to donate the toys to the Salvation Army Christmas Present Appeal. Obviously, this is a nice thing to do but, I suspect there is an ulterior motive. She knows how ad heavy her content is so, this act of kindness might distract a little!
I imagine there is also a pay cheque involved somewhere though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The thing she says a lot that irritates me most is “I was really pleased to see these/them” when she’s talking about basic tit from B&M like kitchen roll.

The thing she says a lot that irritates me most is “I was really pleased to see these/them” when she’s talking about basic tit from B&M like kitchen roll.
Or when she's "really excited to try" some new toilet bleach she has "discovered".

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or when she's "really excited to try" some new toilet bleach she has "discovered".
Pleased to see a packet of bog roll and exited to try some bleach

Wow. She really leads a very sheltered life doesn’t she?!

Reactions: 2
Also in the vlog of Stanley’s birth.

There was a part where Mark was filming and he said something to Charlotte along the lines of ‘you’re the one who said you wanted me to document it’ and Charlotte replied with ‘it’s quite intrusive I don’t like it actually’ said in a jokey kind of way, and Mark responded with ‘yeah, welcome to my world’ which of course Charlotte laughed off.

From this little exchange I really get the impression that Mark is the way he is on camera because he genuinely doesn’t like to be filmed. Can’t say I blame him.

Why does he go along with it?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20191210-160013_Instagram.jpg
The salvation army donation has had the desired effect. I'd love to ask, in the interest of transparency, does she also receive a monetary payment for the ebay ad.

She will 100% have been paid by EBay for those adverts. No doubt. She’s never going to admit that though!

funny how her mum is commenting on her posts..... 🙄

Also in the vlog of Stanley’s birth.

There was a part where Mark was filming and he said something to Charlotte along the lines of ‘you’re the one who said you wanted me to document it’ and Charlotte replied with ‘it’s quite intrusive I don’t like it actually’ said in a jokey kind of way, and Mark responded with ‘yeah, welcome to my world’ which of course Charlotte laughed off.

From this little exchange I really get the impression that Mark is the way he is on camera because he genuinely doesn’t like to be filmed. Can’t say I blame him.

Why does he go along with it?
Because it’s paying for his wedding and extension 😂

Hehe someone has asked if she donated her fee too 😂
Screenshot_20191210-165201_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20191210-165219_Instagram.jpg
Little bit of the bitchy Charlotte coming through there!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.