Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see her choosing a floaty dress but I really don't think she should. Those kind of dresses only really look good on very slim, waif like figures. To look her best she should really go for a very figure hugging dress to show off her small waist. A floaty style will just look frumpy.

Reactions: 3
Mark looks like a scouse in old vlogs. Sideburns and trackies. No hun no.
I don’t find Mark attractive at all. I never understood why she bangs on about fancying him. Made me laugh when she said in her primark haul about the “oversized” *cough* shirt being like wearing “your other half’s shirt” when I don’t think any of Mark’s shirts would fit my eight year old...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see her choosing a floaty dress but I really don't think she should. Those kind of dresses only really look good on very slim, waif like figures. To look her best she should really go for a very figure hugging dress to show off her small waist. A floaty style will just look frumpy.

agree.

A fishtail bottom, something nipped in at the waist and then skims down over the hips and then comes in again would be flattering on her.

my friend wore a lovely fishtail skirt and separate top for her wedding. The top was short sleeved and had a round neckline with pretty embellished details and the skirt was fishtail style but made of lovely, soft fabric.
The whole look was very soft, delicate, sophisticated boho-chic.

please god. No flower crown.

Reactions: 1
There’s going to be a flower crown of some sort, for sure. She’ll go for a dress with a really low neckline complete with bra on show.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
There'll be scattered petals on the floor and she'll be dressed like a hippy with bare feet.

Reactions: 7
She’ll be absolutely loving the show and all eyes on her, and Mark will be waiting for it to be all over.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.