Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just doing some cleaning (no filming because who wants to watch that!) and realised that Charlotte has cats but you never see her mention cleaning the litter tray - or feeding them come to think of it! - and it has really irritated me for some reason. She’s the annoying type of cat owner that doesn’t have a litter tray and is happy for them to do their business in her neighbours garden. Happy for you to mention it on your stories and show otherwise Char!

even Mrs meldrum sometimes talks about cleaning the guinea pigs out!

(inspired by my most hated task of cleaning the litter tray...)
To be fair, when I first got my cat and let it outside for the first time, she stopped using the litter tray completely. I have no idea where she does her business but never in the tray! I’ve got rid of it completely.

Reactions: 1
Another bloody ad... No amount of nose scrunching or talking softly hides your greed, Charlotte.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.