Charlotte Louise Taylor #3 Marriage is a no, plastic’s gotta go, nothing really matters when your toes are on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charl reminds me of the sound of music
Raindrops on roses
And whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
Cream-colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells
And schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver-white winters that melt into springs
When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not wanting to shame anyone who does, but if you're going to the trouble of roasting a chook, wouldn't you roast the veg too? I can understand the mash, but boiled carrots/broc are pretty bleurgh in my opinion. Fine in a pinch, but it's not hard to scatter some carrots round the base of the roasting tin. Steaming at least keeps broc a bit tender, rather than boiling, which just leeches out all the nutrients and makes them mushy.

Reactions: 2
Not wanting to shame anyone who does, but if you're going to the trouble of roasting a chook, wouldn't you roast the veg too? I can understand the mash, but boiled carrots/broc are pretty bleurgh in my opinion. Fine in a pinch, but it's not hard to scatter some carrots round the base of the roasting tin. Steaming at least keeps broc a bit tender, rather than boiling, which just leeches out all the nutrients and makes them mushy.
Gotta disagree with you on the broccoli. Super easy to not boil them to mush.

Each to their own I suppose, we always have boiled carrots and broccoli. Goes down well here. I'd go as far as saying, its lovely 😋

Reactions: 5
Probably she's not as sweet and innocent as she makes out. I bet she bollocks her kids and tells Bill to shut up about dinosaurs and Daisy about peppa after a normal day.. You know those days your kids drive you up the wall. Or don't her kids do that? It must be because she's such an amazing person and she's bred complete angels
There was that video where she accidentally left in a clip of her telling Stan off for interrupting her video. So funny to see her true colours and not this sickly sweet facade.

There was that video where she accidentally left in a clip of her telling Stan off for interrupting her video. So funny to see her true colours and not this sickly sweet facade.
I’m shocked at how near the Television Daisy & Stan are!!! Like, right up, practically touching noses!!!

I’m shocked at how near the Television Daisy & Stan are!!! Like, right up, practically touching noses!!!
You'd think this magical fairy mummy would realise daisy really needs her glasses when shes constantly THAT close to the tv!!! Nahhh shes too busy putting tat around her house and adding orange filters to all of her photos.....

Reactions: 6
You'd think this magical fairy mummy would realise daisy really needs her glasses when shes constantly THAT close to the tv!!! Nahhh shes too busy putting tat around her house and adding orange filters to all of her photos.....
I hate the tacky crappy banners she has hung on her lounge wall. What the frig are they

Ideas for new thread name..... "photos with an orange glow and posing in mirrors like quasimodo - if someone can rejig it so it sounds better lol

Reactions: 7
Her hubby seems to be the kind that would tell her he will be late home due to work but would be really bleeping around

*to be

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.