Charlotte Louise Taylor #29 Lazy shark doo-doo doo-doo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How weird. Do you have a full set? Like did they come through all ready
No as in some humans are born without any wisdom teeth - I think it’s an evolution thing. So none are there on an x ray and they’ll never come through. I’m grateful tbh as everyone I know with wisdom teeth finds them well annoying 😂

Reactions: 3
A reminder of why Charl wears 10 layers of Tilbury even for the school run: she is dog ugly without it.
Wondered when the very snug hot pink gear would come out. She’s so bleeping SMUG. And also lol that no-one noticed she was gone from 6am to 7am I think she was expecting Stan to have written her an I love you mama card just for trying because she really really is isn’t she?…..

P.s really 300 cals in a hour? Come on girl shake that big booty…..

we’re gonna be treated to the woman empowerment bikini shite whilst she’s been the gym twice.

also Charl, everyday is your Friday so stop trying to be relatable to working folk. Urghhhhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone know how to make a new thread? The very apt suggestion from @snickerdoodle has the most likes. 👏
Yeah I'll do it
---

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Haven't watched for a year but has she always sounded like her jaw is fekin broken?? Her latest video she sounds like her mouth is just messed up, slurring words, hissing through her teeth, almost like shes trying to sound posh but just can't 🤣. And yet she speaks a bit more normal when she's rambling on about why she's doing what she's doing re cake..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she wear her watch so far up her arm and why to the point that it’s cutting in?

Those calories will be put back on with 2 pieces of toast or one of her coffees. What is the point in going to the gym if she's burning so little?

Reactions: 6
7FDA185B-FE91-4C04-8A6F-C3F150E80870.jpeg

kids all ready for bed yet again at 4 o’clock in the afternoon…

Big Char obviously wants to get her hole tonight, shes showered and has her 1970s curtains on again….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Stan’s wrists in the shot of him blowing out his candles. Look painful just hanging down so much,

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.