Charlotte Louise Taylor #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not married to her but I want to divorce her. She makes me want to turn myself inside out she’s just grotesque.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I really don't get why she thinks anyone gives a tit or is even slightly interested that she's got a cold, has done the school run and is taking the dog for a walk. I mean it's just boring, pointless chat and highlights how little she's really got to do that she waste time talking on stories about it. As for the Coolio chat with Frank. JFC!!! My phone froze at this exact moment! 🤪 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Those floating candles?! What on earth….😳
Is that seriously the craft thing she was wetting her knickers over yesterday saying how she’s been wanting to do it for ages….. hanging a few fake candles from some nylon from the ceiling?!!😂😂😂😂😂😂 what is WRONG WITH HER?!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Seriously, did she think that was remotely funny. Oh yeah, Charl, you and Frank are hilarious. 🤥

What utter garbage. That relationship is less natural than Pete Burn’s face.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Seriously, did she think that was remotely funny. Oh yeah, Charl, you and Frank are hilarious. 🤥

What utter garbage. That relationship is less natural than Pete Burn’s face.
I would love to see them being ‘silly’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.