Charlotte Louise Taylor #21 Shut your gob and get a real job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really hasn’t got the chest to be wearing a swimsuit that’s so low cut with zero support. She needs a proper bra style supportive swimsuit

Reactions: 9
Nooo Charlotte thinks her tits are amazing!!! Showing them off at the drop of a hat. I mean, who wouldn't want a pair like hers 🙄🙄😳😳🤢🤢

And i don't get why she is always saying she will get in trouble off mark or dont tell mark if shes done something..
I don't understand.
Is she saying it for no reason or do we really think he "tells her off" for buying a plant or trying to fix the bathroom sink or putting the heating on 🤔 it's very odd!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
God bless the fact she thinks Mark is watching her ramblings in her instagram stories. She’s so deluded. He can barely be arsed to be seen with her in public let alone sit and listen to her talk about plants and the dog with her full face of slap on and saggy tits out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Forgive me my anger but I’m on a rampage this morning - my dog has been put to sleep this morning.

The way she treats that poor dog sets my teeth on edge. She infuriates me. She went to CP last week and left him when she didn’t need to, she’s been back and gone out walking today and not taken him. She doesn’t deserve him. He needs to be with a loving family who is actually a dog family. She’s atrocious.
I’m so sorry about your dog
it might not make you feel better but I feel the same way about the cats that are never seen now or mentioned. It really pissed me off when my cat died and she got a lockdown dog and then the cats were second best. I love animals and bloggers using animals and kids for likes is upsetting
we don’t have long enough with our pets. How anyone can not make them centre of their world is beyond me. he should have been on that holiday. What I would give now to have time off work with my heavenly pets and cuddle them again 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Forgive me my anger but I’m on a rampage this morning - my dog has been put to sleep this morning.

The way she treats that poor dog sets my teeth on edge. She infuriates me. She went to CP last week and left him when she didn’t need to, she’s been back and gone out walking today and not taken him. She doesn’t deserve him. He needs to be with a loving family who is actually a dog family. She’s atrocious.
Sending a big hug x

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I am so sorry for your loss of your furry friend, they are family xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Was that on her Centerparcs vlog? If so it’s been deleted.
This thread is closed btw. But just to say she's quick to delete but very rarely acknowledges any other comments! Not even with a like! Lazy witch.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.