Charlotte Louise Taylor #2 Bursts into song, flirting in her thong

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you edit Flirting to Flirts you would be able to have “50 shades of wrong”, no?

Very clever title though 🤣👍🏻

Her last rambling set of instastories......she’s soooo boring!!! Nothing to say of any interest... at all

Why is she bothering??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to really like Charlotte and watched all of her vlogs. I stopped because I suppose.. they became a bit boring? Plus all the fake smiles, posing with a head tilt, and cheesiness.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her last rambling set of instastories......she’s soooo boring!!! Nothing to say of any interest... at all

Why is she bothering??
Right?! I tap past all of them these days. She’s clearly lonely, bored, and needing to go back to her full time office job. And self obsessed enough not to realise how boring these stories are to everybody else. Me me me.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has been nominated for some mum award by the mother and baby magazine. You would think she just found out she was up for an oscar! Pulling the "little ole me" act.
Inside the mag, beside her name, they've captioned it with "lovely mum" 🤣🤣 do you think they read here?!
They've also described meldrum as "feel good friend". I'm starting to think Mother and Baby are being rascals 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she’d take a normal photo. She contorts herself into weird shapes in the mirror selfies. And those god-awful jeans are out again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Obviously not getting much love of Mark so she needs compliments from strangers!! God shes annoying.

I’ve never known anybody like Charlotte who hikes up Everest to take the bins out by her back flippin door (by Jove she can bore the hind legs off a donkey!!).

Normal person: “I opened the fridge door”

CLT: “I wanted something out of the fridge, but I wasn’t sure if it was the fridge, freezer, cupboard or if infact I needed to pop to the shops and have a mooch down the aisles, not when I mean shops I’m talking where should I go? Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s although I wasn’t quite sure where the nearest Morrison’s is, so I had to charge the tablet, then search on Google to see if there was a Morrison’s near me or infact to see if Morrison’s actually stock Starbucks coffee to start with? pant pant pant so after that I decided to put Stan the man and Day in the stroller and go for a walk, before fist of all taking shots of my feet in my saltwater sandals and maternity jeans... and I went all the way to Morrison’s to get a Starbucks coffee when in actual fact all I needed to do was open the fridge door and get the milk out for my coffee #FML 🤬🤬

Every.flipping.instafuckingstory

Hi I’m new and come here from BrummyMummyof2’s recommendation. Hello 👋🏻 kindred spirits xx

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’ve never known anybody like Charlotte who hikes up Everest to take the bins out by her back flippin door (by Jove she can bore the hind legs off a donkey!!).

CLT: “I wanted something out of the fridge, but I wasn’t sure if it was the fridge, freezer, cupboard or if infact I needed to pop to the shops and have a mooch down the aisles, not when I mean shops I’m talking where should I go? Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s although I wasn’t quite sure where the nearest Morrison’s is, so I had to charge the tablet, then search on Google to see if there was a Morrison’s near me or infact to see if Morrison’s actually stock Starbucks coffee to start with? pant pant pant so after that I decided to put Stan the man and Day in the stroller and go for a walk, before fist of all taking shots of my feet in my saltwater sandals and maternity jeans... and I went all the way to Morrison’s to get a Starbucks coffee when in actual fact all I needed to do was open the fridge door and get the milk out for my coffee #FML 🤬🤬

Hi I’m new and come here from BrummyMummyof2’s recommendation. Hello 👋🏻 kindred spirits xx
Brilliant!!!🤣🤣 and welcome! I've a feeling you're going to fit in nicely here lolol!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Nice first post 😆 welcome!

Reactions: 5

You have found your people 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sort your hair out Charl! 🙄 The side parting shows off your receding hairline!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.