Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It depends on the brand and what they want. A Instagram grid post probably around £500 for her follower numbers , more if they want stories too or more than one grid post. No idea about ads on YouTube though. Channel mum will take a cut I think.

Reactions: 3
Even if it was ‘only’ £500-1000 she’s looking at over £5k a month most months. And all the free tit to go with it. Ludicrous.
what the hell does she do with her money then ?? If she earns that much and he works too must be getting crazy amount!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
what the hell does she do with her money then ?? If she earns that much and he works too must be getting crazy amount!!
I guess a lot of it will go to channel mum and any other agency that finds her work and the tax man of course. The rest seems to be mainlined to Tesco on her food shopping.

Reactions: 10
Hope the advert cash is worth it Charl for pimping out your kids' childhoods for thousands of STRANGERS to watch.

Yet another ridiculous story. Your husband has gone out for one night ffs, he hasn't gone off to war and you haven't been out at work all day either. So bleeping grow up and put your phone down.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Hope the advert cash is worth it Charl for pimping out your kids' childhoods for thousands of STRANGERS to watch.

Yet another ridiculous story. Your husband has gone out for one night ffs, he hasn't gone off to war and you haven't been out at work all day either. So bleeping grow up and put your phone down.
That face she’s making looks like everyone’s Bebo profile pic from 2010 😂 She really needs to grow the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

If she was chocolate she would eat herself.

Reactions: 17
Why does everything have to be tRaDiTiOn why can’t it just be something u like to do 🤣🤣🤣 she’s too deep man

Reactions: 8
Doesn’t she usually get a takeaway Friday? Yet she’s having a disgusting greasy pizza tonight? I don’t think I’ve eaten one of them since uni

Reactions: 3
Have I missed something about Stan? Why does he need extra fussing today??
He doesn’t. Charlotte is what’s known as a proper wee fanny and has to be making out she’s some kind of “Mother Earth”. What she’s actually doing is making those kids as loopy as she is and they will never cope with the disappointment life can bring. So basically they will be as emotionally unstable as her when they are older. Her mum and dad have obviously fussed over her all her life because of her “syndrome” 🙄

Reactions: 14
He doesn’t. Charlotte is what’s known as a proper wee fanny and has to be making out she’s some kind of “Mother Earth”. What she’s actually doing is making those kids as loopy as she is and they will never cope with the disappointment life can bring. So basically they will be as emotionally unstable as her when they are older. Her mum and dad have obviously fussed over her all her life because of her “syndrome” 🙄
Her parents seem like a pair of utter fannys.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An influencer moaning about not being able to have a day with her kid?… Is she dense? :cautious:
She could take Stan to a farm, or a play centre, or even just to the library and for lunch after….

Vlog / take some pics for content if she must, then put her phone down and enjoy it! She has no boss to ask where she is and no annual leave to worry about like many of us. She says she started her insta to be there more for her kids but all they get is school runs and the odd boring dog walk.

She will definitely look back and regret not taking them anywhere when they were preschoolers. My eldest is in year 1 now and I really miss our cute week day adventures. You never get that time back.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
An influencer moaning about not being able to have a day with her kid?… Is she dense? :cautious:
She could take Stan to a farm, or a play centre, or even just to the library and for lunch after….

Vlog / take some pics for content if she must, then put her phone down and enjoy it! She has no boss to ask where she is and no annual leave to worry about like many of us. She says she started her insta to be there more for her kids but all they get is school runs and the odd boring dog walk.

She will definitely look back and regret not taking them anywhere when they were preschoolers. My eldest is in year 1 now and I really miss our cute week day adventures. You never get that time back.
She probably spends less time with them now thats shes a 'full time influencer'

Reactions: 10
She probably spends less time with them now thats shes a 'full time influencer'
The kids are the cash cows and the other bollocks she calls 'work' is an excuse to claim she's too busy to do anything with them. Although if there's a freebie trip involved, she's all over it!!!

Reactions: 9
Who leaves pizza out all night and not even puts it in the fridge 🤢 then leaves 2 measly slices for Frank and not even puts them in the fridge either 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
WOW guys. This wee post has made my day. Forget rescuing migrants crossing at Calais to Dover because her town is full of the REAL heroes rescuing winter hats 🙄 I once seen a Scotland scarf in the woods near my house after we lost a big Scotland game. It made me tear up that someone had tied it to a tree like a yellow ribbon! 🙄😂 It was all torn and looked slightly piss ridden but it didn’t half make me all emosh, I just wanted to tie it round my head and shout FREEDOM 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You would think as a former JOURNALIST (which assumes some basic awareness of and curiosity in current affairs) and as someone with a significant online following, she would have teeny bit of awareness for how self-absorbed and crass this story is given what’s happening in the Channel.

Whittering idiot.

WOW guys. This wee post has made my day. Forget rescuing migrants crossing at Calais to Dover because her town is full of the REAL heroes rescuing winter hats 🙄 I once seen a Scotland scarf in the woods near my house after we lost a big Scotland game. It made me tear up that someone had tied it to a tree like a yellow ribbon! 🙄😂 It was all torn and looked slightly piss ridden but it didn’t half make me all emosh, I just wanted to tie it round my head and shout FREEDOM 😂

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.