Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she’s quite happy to flog tit without thinking about how cows are one of the biggest contributors to methane gasses. Maybe take a second to think about the environment before you sell out to sell literal tit.

Why didn’t Frank go collect the kids whilst she drank her squash?
Why does she straighten her hair so she can then curl it and eye duck herself on camera, whilst complaining about how she has no time/is too busy. Is she so self absorbed thay she thinks ANYONE cares what the duck she looks like (narcissistic traits?). Spoiler alert…no one notices or cares. They probably do notice the fact that Bill was in a too small coat or poor little Stan with his wrists and walking issues.

And buy the dress in a 20 rather than three sizes too small. It’ll split when you bend over.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Get your bingo markers ready for Tattle Christmas Bingo with Charlotte. How many thing will be tradition this year, how many courses can they pack into one day and when will hanky the Christmas ham being rolled out. And not forgetting the annual turkey roll 😂 My grandma loved M&S American Tan tights but doesn’t mean I wear them Charl 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She has zero integrity. Honestly how she justifies the stream of shoddy, tacky, #ads let alone considers them to be ‘work’ is beyond me.

Charl, putting on a full face of make up and simpering nonsensically at your tripod and ring light IS NOT WORK.

Reactions: 16
So I call in now and then. I stay with my serial killer comment from back in the day. He is disturbing. She is needy. Is it ham day soon? It must be. Let us all roll a ham down some kind of structure whilst we ignore the fact that our son looks like his father (unfortunate) and has obvious signs of a condition which we continue to ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get your bingo markers ready for Tattle Christmas Bingo with Charlotte. How many thing will be tradition this year, how many courses can they pack into one day and when will hanky the Christmas ham being rolled out. And not forgetting the annual turkey roll 😂 My grandma loved M&S American Tan tights but doesn’t mean I wear them Charl 🙄
You took the words right out of my mouth 🤣 I can’t hear the word tradition now without it giving me the ick

Reactions: 4
Wow does she moan everyday about not having enough time!?? Get off your phone then and get tit done!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone would think she had loads to do! It’s just normal stuff that everyone does. Do some housework this morning, then some work this afternoon and then take your kids to their clubs, once they are in bed you can do any bits that you didn’t get done earlier. It’s really very simple 🤷‍♀️
Also if she doesn’t stop for lunch then why does she make lunches that time time to prep and eat when she is showing us what she eats in a day?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone would think she had loads to do! It’s just normal stuff that everyone does. Do some housework this morning, then some work this afternoon and then take your kids to their clubs, once they are in bed you can do any bits that you didn’t get done earlier. It’s really very simple 🤷‍♀️
Also if she doesn’t stop for lunch then why does she make lunches that time time to prep and eat when she is showing us what she eats in a day?
she talks so much rubbish! Doesn’t she realise people see what she actually does in a day because she films pretty much all of it!! She makes out she spends all day doing work!??? Like she’s has a proper job or something 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Also I don’t know if I’ve missed this but what’s with the long weird sleeves??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Also I don’t know if I’ve missed this but what’s with the long weird sleeves??
She does this a lot - pulls her sleeves down and holds the end of it in her hands. It’s beyond irritating.

Why does she always have to make a point of saying that Mark has taken the kids to school - because it’s his turn to do the school run. She says it every single time. It’s pathetic. And this whole chat about taking time to have a “brew” (🤢) and taking time “just for me this morning” - she needs to get a grip. She’s at home, still in her nightwear by the looks of it, drinking coffee and talking into her phone at a time when the majority of us are already out at work, WORKING! she acts like she’s soooo busy. No. Putting laundry away - should take what, 5 minutes? I do it usually before I go out in the morning. It takes a few minutes. If she put her phone away in a drawer for the day and left it a
For 24hrs she would be surprised how much time she wastes on Instagram talking shite like this.

also just waiting for the follow up on whatever it is she’s wanting to say about Stan. She’s clearly itching to say something about him. He needs lots of “fussing” - bleeping hate that phrase, it’s what people say about a dog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We can hope it’s because he’s finally getting tested or treatment for sticklers that should have been done 3 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She does this a lot - pulls her sleeves down and holds the end of it in her hands. It’s beyond irritating.

Why does she always have to make a point of saying that Mark has taken the kids to school - because it’s his turn to do the school run. She says it every single time. It’s pathetic. And this whole chat about taking time to have a “brew” (🤢) and taking time “just for me this morning” - she needs to get a grip. She’s at home, still in her nightwear by the looks of it, drinking coffee and talking into her phone at a time when the majority of us are already out at work, WORKING! she acts like she’s soooo busy. No. Putting laundry away - should take what, 5 minutes? I do it usually before I go out in the morning. It takes a few minutes. If she put her phone away in a drawer for the day and left it a
For 24hrs she would be surprised how much time she wastes on Instagram talking shite like this.

also just waiting for the follow up on whatever it is she’s wanting to say about Stan. She’s clearly itching to say something about him. He needs lots of “fussing” - bleeping hate that phrase, it’s what people say about a dog.
Always spot on about this idiot. 👏 Fifteen stories waffling bollocks in her pjs with a coffee mid-morning!! So relatable, NOT! If she put her phone away for more than five minutes she'd get her chores done quicker. She's so dramatic about a bit of housework and the kids after school clubs! If only that was all I had to do today...! twit.

Reactions: 11
Pulling her sleeves over her knuckles like that is so unhygienic, especially if you consider she’s stroking the dog, going to the bathroom, making food etc 🤢 Dirty cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 9

We all know that them “fussing” Stan tomorrow means a trip to Costa 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know that them “fussing” Stan tomorrow means a trip to Costa 😬
Or maybe a 10 minute walk to that same tiny boring crappy little play park they go to. Looks a load of fun….!

Bet she gets on the prosecco tonight seeing as Mark is out at his works xmas do….!

Reactions: 6
How much do we reckon she gets paid per ad? As someone pointed out it’s about 11 ad’s this month. She must be raking it in.

Reactions: 3
How much do we reckon she gets paid per ad? As someone pointed out it’s about 11 ad’s this month. She must be raking it in.
i know the heinz beans ad that a couple of them did earlier in the year was about £500 so even if it was that much then she will be quite comfortably off going into December

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.