Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about 4 stone more than my post birth weights because I'm just lazy, I admit that. Yes last night I had cake for dinner because I didn't get a break for work. But it's about balance im not harping round saying im a foodie or into fitness

Reactions: 5
View attachment 885080

it takes some special kind of talent to make your salad a plate of beige food too…

I honestly thought she’d go into a monologue about how she wanted a mummy day with Stan because he’ll be off to school in September so she won’t have too many left. I’m still waiting for the big emotional post about the school application going off (it’s due at the end of Nov for my LA so can’t have too long left, right?)
most unhealthy rank looking salad ever!! 😂😂 no thanx

Reactions: 3
While I agree with the majority of comments about charl and her infuriating ways, I don’t think the “that’s too much food, I was back in a size whatever 5 minutes after I gave birth” are really acceptable.. everyone’s bodies and appetites are different, the issue is Charlottes lies about her body and eating habits, not her true size. I actually don’t believe that the what I eats are entirely truthful and I reckon she snacks in between and doesn’t include that. But we shouldn’t be shaming anybody for their size and especially adding to the misconception that people should get back to their pre baby weight in the blink of an eye. No hate and I don’t wanna offend anyone but I just think it’s a bit insensitive.
Hard Agree. I actually felt a bit crappy after reading the comment about being in pre baby clothes already because I didn’t ‘snap back’ and breastfeeding definitely didn’t make the weight fall off me even though I did it for 2 years with 2 babies (2 years apart). so yeah, totally agree it’s not cool. Charlottes never made a secret of the fact that she loves food or struggles with weight. She’s shared many pics of her bigger days where she was much larger and she’s nowhere near that size now.

Reactions: 10
What the duck is she in about now not being able to have a mummy and Stan day!!! How can she not see how ridiculous she sounds!
CHARL, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TO WORK!!!!!!!!!! Storying this absolute bollocks TO COMPLETE STRANGERS while sitting there with a full face of slap and curling her hair! Get off your phone, talk to your kid, walk your dog, go to the park.
Get Frank to deal with the sink man and take your kid out. You could work in the evening instead to make up the time if you're that busy. You are in a privileged position to WFH and if you really wanted to have a 'mummy and Stan day' you could make it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
What the duck is she in about now not being able to have a mummy and Stan day!!! How can she not see how ridiculous she sounds!
CHARL, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR HOUSE TO WORK!!!!!!!!!! Storying this absolute bollocks TO COMPLETE STRANGERS while sitting there with a full face of slap and curling her hair! Get off your phone, talk to your kid, walk your dog, go to the park.
Get Frank to deal with the sink man and take your kid out. You could work in the evening instead to make up the time if you're that busy. You are in a privileged position to WFH and if you really wanted to have a 'mummy and Stan day' you could make it happen.
exactly she has time to do her hair and make up whilst talking to her camera. Get off your phone stop spending your day on your phone and spend time with your son!!!
what about all the poor parents who work 12 hour shifts. How the duck she can moan is beyond me stop saying yes to every bloody ad stop being greedy and you will have more time!!
Or like you said do her work in the evening or the days he is at nursery simple ?? What’s so hard about that!!!!

Reactions: 10
Shes trying to make her self feel better about not WANTING to spend quality time with him. She knows people will jump up her arse and defend her telling her she's an amazing mum ect if she wanted to spend that 1:1 time with him she would it's not as if she has a strict 9-5 job outside if the home like most other working mums do

Reactions: 5
Her time management is shocking she has so much time what does she do!?? Her ads can’t take that long they never look like the do anyway!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was one or two comments about being back to pre pregnancy weight which I found a little uncalled for x
Was it mine? I mentioned about recently having a baby in regards to the not drinking! I don’t think that’s uncalled for? I love how people get so offended on a site which is literally created to bully and witch about people 🤪

Reactions: 4
What the duck is that ad? She will literally flog anything!!!!! Likes to chat tit, flogs tit and wears a tit jumper! 🤪 🤪 😂
Repeating myself slightly, but as I said, she has the luxury of time in the day to do something with Stan, she just avoids doing so.
Another thing Charl, your husband clearly hates you filming him, never mind the fact you do it covertly. I'd be careful if I were you 'cos that's not a happy face...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
What the duck is that ad? She will literally flog anything!!!!! Likes to chat tit, flogs tit and wears a tit jumper! 🤪 🤪 😂
Repeating myself slightly, but as I said, she has the luxury of time in the day to do something with Stan, she just avoids doing so.
Another thing Charl, your husband clearly hates you filming him, never mind the fact you do it covertly. I'd be careful if I were you 'cos that's not a happy face...
I don't think there marriage will last she does not respect his boundaries at all and I'd say will probably only get worse now they are married as she thinks he 'cant' leave then

Reactions: 12
had to steal this for my new avatar!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh god that’s a real duck off stare!
I would love to know how many sales actually come from her adverts? Like the toy ads and that baking kit one? They didn’t make me want to rush out and actually buy the product.

Reactions: 7
Although it’s obvious he doesn’t want to be filmed, it’s not like he intervenes and stops Charl from filming the kids. He’s complicit in selling their childhoods too, so I don’t feel that sorry for him for having his privacy invaded.

Reactions: 17
Came here to post this but can see it’s already been posted, why does she do this 😵
Because she clearly doesn't give a flying duck about anyone but herself never respects anyone's boundaries, films everyone and posts it online for thousands to see without consent (remember the aunties mil? Who has dementia)

Although it’s obvious he doesn’t want to be filmed, it’s not like he intervenes and stops Charl from filming the kids. He’s complicit in selling their childhoods too, so I don’t feel that sorry for him for having his privacy invaded.
I don't think he actually likes that the kids are filmed but I feel like she has the final say in anything of there relationship and the kids lives just comes across that way

Reactions: 2
...so didn't struggle to make a trip to Aldi happen then! :rolleyes: Found time for that eh! Poor Stan.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.