Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh for goodness bleeping sake of course she'll cry over abit of snow! On Christmas tree day 😂😂😂
I came on to post this photo 😂

But Christmas tree day is a tradition you know?

I’m sick of seeing her cry on stories - it’s at least once a week!
I can see it now, glistening eyes as snow falls on her…🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m no fan of Frank but from Charl’s subsequent skulking manner near the mirror, I’d put money on her having secretly filmed this (utterly BANAL) vacuuming footage which is actually pretty sneaky and nasty in my book. Nearly feel sorry for Frank.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m no fan of Frank but from Charl’s subsequent skulking manner near the mirror, I’d put money on her having secretly filmed this (utterly BANAL) vacuuming footage which is actually pretty sneaky and nasty in my book. Nearly feel sorry for Frank.
Making him hoover? He’s not her child! She really sees him helping as a novelty doesn’t she.

Reactions: 14
Oh for goodness bleeping sake of course she'll cry over abit of snow! On Christmas tree day 😂😂😂
Didn't it snow on Christmas day last year and Mark looked at Charlotte and said, "that's magic, that" and she welled up. Don't ask me how I have the capacity in my brain to remember any of her drivel, but here we are 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
You mean Frank made eye contact with her and said something tender?! No way?!

Didn't it snow on Christmas day last year and Mark looked at Charlotte and said, "that's magic, that" and she welled up. Don't ask me how I have the capacity in my brain to remember any of her drivel, but here we are 😂
25f3forft394v3ndbhqvhm6jrj6jrdo5kw7l88cv&rid=giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh my god I remember this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gawddd she is being unbearable today!! The simpering, emotional wetness is making me want to gag. She really is such a bellend.

On another note, I think someone else mentioned Katie Ellison has ditched her since the no show at her wedding. Hardly see any comments between them. She used to constantly harp on about Katie being her best friend - I don’t think they had ever met🤣

Reactions: 8
I don’t get the heating situation in their house because Stan is in shorts and T-shirts whilst she’s wrapped up in that ugly jumper. Wtf

Reactions: 4
Gawddd she is being unbearable today!! The simpering, emotional wetness is making me want to gag. She really is such a bellend.

On another note, I think someone else mentioned Katie Ellison has ditched her since the no show at her wedding. Hardly see any comments between them. She used to constantly harp on about Katie being her best friend - I don’t think they had ever met🤣
It’s so WEIRD. How could she think that someone she’s never met and has nothing to do with is her best friend?! What planet is Charlotte on?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

It was me that mentioned Katie Ellison ☺ Something has went on there but we’ll never find out what!!

Reactions: 2

They met like twice when wren and daisy were babies

Reactions: 4
Anyone taken notes of if/when she's on!? Might be the reason for today's soppy ramblings

Reactions: 2
She has to be taking the piss out of us. No one and I mean NO ONE can be that big of a drip. I just can’t believe it.

Reactions: 9
Agree. Imagine if Frank had filmed her secretly from behind and posted it to 44,000 strangers how she'd feel! Something is very off with her for doing that. She's a spiteful cow and I reckon she's annoyed he went out and he's got a hangover.

Reactions: 18
Well I’m just glad that after her being sad about not being able to have a fun mummy and Stan day the other day that they really made a fuss of him today and had a really fun day of cleaning and taking it slow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she get a takeaway cup every time she gets a costa? Makes that Cow poo ad even more of a joke. She doesn’t care at all about the environment.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.