Charlotte Louise Taylor #16 Wedding photos look tit. Still trying to convince us that Frank is fit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's absolutely tit at this Influencer lark she calls bleeping work and moans she has to work weekends to meet deadlines! What like trying on and posing in clothes. Seriously. Well boo bleeping hoo! How hard is it to number three photos and post them in the right order? How could she not have checked it first before posting! She's such a twit!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sounds like her therapist validates her pathetic ‘woe is me’ attitude, how is that helping her? If I saw a therapist I’d want impartial advice, a bit of a reality check.

Someone needs to tell Charlotte to toughen up, stop lying to herself, and stop romanticising her relationship and being a doormat, and maybe find an identity away from being ‘a mama’. God knows her simpering family won’t tell her that.

Charlotte Taylor. The woman who begs a £300 jacket for herself. But her kids go about in jackets for years until they are too damn small 🙄

Reactions: 13
Charlotte Louise Taylor #17
Ads and money hand over fist,
But won’t get help for Stan’s floppy wrists

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I like how she is harping on about Barbour pyjamas for outfit number whatever but she has the kids and a dressing gown covering them. Can’t have liked them that much!

Reactions: 7
I like how she is harping on about Barbour pyjamas for outfit number whatever but she has the kids and a dressing gown covering them. Can’t have liked them that much!
The kids are wearing them too! Presumably a whole family set gifted 👀

Reactions: 3
Does she not know her audience??? They can't afford All saints coats and pajamas

Does she not know her audience??? They can't afford All saints coats and pajamas
I don’t even spend the price of that Coat in one year of Clothes Shopping for myself!!! Each day that goes by she’s becoming more and more unlikeable.

Is it really that responsible to do an advert for very anyway? Sure you can pay for things before you get them but they make their money through credit agreements (I know of plenty of people who have got into serious debt through catalogues)

I don’t even spend the price of that Coat in one year of Clothes Shopping for myself!!! Each day that goes by she’s becoming more and more unlikeable.
Definitely. I think she would also not spend that on a coat or pajamas either. Normally she goes to Primark or ASOS.
But as soon as the offer of free money to spend at Very comes in, shes straight for the expensive stuff. I don't blame her but if she is going to advertise to her followers, she really needs to think about the demographic before choosing the high end clothes.

Can't say she has chosen them herself because none of it is her style but it seems weird that Very would have gifted pyjamas, a coat and a dress. Im not sure.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.