Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 Flowers on hob, wine in gob, sells the kids privacy, she’s a nob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how childish and stupid she behaves when she talks about Mark. Like, bleeping grow up you dopey cow.
Same when she says she fancies him what age are you Charlotte, 12? Really grinds my gears

Same when she says she fancies him what age are you Charlotte, 12? Really grinds my gears. She seems like a real prude who trys to hard to fit like the girl in school that would do anything to have the popular kids to like her but they use her as a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Same when she says she fancies him what age are you Charlotte, 12? Really grinds my gears
I know. she just seems so insecure that she constantly has to reiterate and harp on about it to prove to herself that she’s in a relationship or something- I don’t know any other adult in a long term relationship who carries on like that, it just sounds utterly ridiculous

Reactions: 10
Why does she need to tell us anyway. If you fancy him that much charl tell him! Do you really fancy him? Are you trying to convince yourself.

Reactions: 4
I assume Mark the Shark will be returning to his office soon. I'm putting money on little shaped sandwiches in his lunchbox and notes with a heart drawn on them inside, with promises that he can roll her down the stairs every Friday night when the kids have shared a single hotdog, written their thanks to mama for her hard work, love and support on the chalkboard weird fireplace thing and gone to bed early.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.