Charlotte Louise Taylor #11 COVID rules?she blew it, had to go out for a packet of Chewits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JFC get a bleeping grip. You stayed at home with your children throughout the whole pandemic. Pretty sure you noticed them growing up during that time, because you know, they grow a bit more every year!!!!
She makes such a song and dance about everything. Silly cow.
Been reading here a lot but never posted, but boy does she get up my nose :) The end of her spiel there sums it all up really. "In case anybody else fancied saying 'me too'", aka just jumping on the bandwagon, like her, for the sake of it. Also, I don't really get the logic in it. I get that maybe the extracurriculars and socials may have been fewer and different, but (correct me if I'm wrong) hasn't she been talking about how much time they get/got to spend together while in lockdown? So unless she's totally oblivious, I don't see how she could have 'missed' them growing up:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Does anyone find it a bit ick that Charlotte films herself putting away all her food shopping and shows us her bulging cupboards and fridge full of food? I just think it’s a bit crass, especially in current times. She’s got a deep pull out drawer dedicated to just bread items and it’s full....I mean, we just have a loaf of bread in a bread bin?!

Also, edited to add - her latest post where she’s now moaning about hating doing laundry, whilst showing us a photo of her brand new very sizeable utility room 🤦‍♀️ READ THE ROOM CHARLOTTE. I, and many others I’m sure, can only dream of a utility room and not having to have my washing machine and dryer in the kitchen!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does anyone find it a bit ick that Charlotte films herself putting away all her food shopping and shows us her bulging cupboards and fridge full of food? I just think it’s a bit crass, especially in current times. She’s got a deep pull out drawer dedicated to just bread items and it’s full....I mean, we just have a loaf of bread in a bread bin?!

Also, edited to add - her latest post where she’s now moaning about hating doing laundry, whilst showing us a photo of her brand new very sizeable utility room 🤦‍♀️ READ THE ROOM CHARLOTTE. I, and many others I’m sure, can only dream of a utility room and not having to have my washing machine and dryer in the kitchen!!
She’s an absolute knob, makes me laugh how she tries to be relatable when she’s anything but that! Yeah the laundry post is just to show off her utility room defo!
It makes me laugh the way she got the computer in, this is where she does her work, Charlotte love, you wouldn’t know ‘work’ or ‘wurk’ as you say it, if it hit you on the wannabe posh face 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of food shopping she gets in never fails to astound me considering her “family of five” includes two very small children.

Reactions: 10

I thought exactly this when I saw the laundry room photo this morning 🙈. It was very unsavoury. I find it’s the British influenzas that are like this. The US mums tend to be a lot less “look at me and how rich I am compared to you” 😒

Reactions: 6
Do people really think Charl wants another baby ? I don't follow her on yt or insta anymore but surely she wouldn't want to risk having another child with sticklers ?

Reactions: 5
Do people really think Charl wants another baby ? I don't follow her on yt or insta anymore but surely she wouldn't want to risk having another child with sticklers ?
You'd think but even after D and all she had to go through she still risked it with S so I would not be surprised if she goes again. She strikes me as quite ditsy (that's what she goes for, right?) And I don't think there is ANYTHING that would stop her if she gets broody, not even poor Mark will get a say in it

Yeah, I don’t pity her with that laundry post I’m afraid considering her utility room is about the size of my actual kitchen.

Reactions: 14
To be fair she’s clearly unwilling to accept Stanley’s obvious Stickler syndrome I don’t think she could cope with the possibility of another having sticklers, or would she just brush that one under the carpet too 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The amount of food shopping she gets in never fails to astound me considering her “family of five” includes two very small children.
Yeah I agree. Also Bill isn't there some weekends, so who's eating it all! I notice she rarely shows the booze she buys either, but often seems to have a glass of wine on the go!

Can someone please make the new thread, I’m still too new a member for the privilege.
Mardie T’s one was most liked and was amazing-
Charlotte Louise Taylor #12 - Flowers on the hob, wine in her gob, sells her kids privacy because she is a nob.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.