Charlotte Louise Taylor #10 really misses her family but bumps into them all the time!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is amazing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
What a pair of absolute twats! Why even have a test if you were social distancing? Hmm I smell bullshit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
From her friend...

I always find it so bizarre when people (or their friends and family!) clearly are reading what is written about them on sites like this yet don’t respond to any of the constructive criticism other than to call us trolls. None of us are trolling, we’re voicing concerns etc and doing it in a safe space
Same here I think I’d rather not know . I had to unfollow her pal on Instagram a while ago she was such a misery on her stories 😴

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that finds it weird she and her friend are declaring their love for each other in their instagram comments :ROFLMAO: β€œlove you” is a bit much for casual chat.

I love my friends obviously but we don’t write it out on a public platform? It reads strangely to me!

Reactions: 7
title suggestion: Rules don't apply, gives Shark the eye, kids do her job coz she's always on the blob.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.