Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sometimes I think she looks so ridiculous in her granny gear and frou-frou dresses. But then sometimes I do envy the fact that she has a really strong sense of personal style, and she dresses in what she likes and what makes her feel good, regardless of how it might look to others (which is daft).
She certainly has a very characteristic taste. I think she goes way over the top sometimes but she does always look very comfortable.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Sometimes I think she looks so ridiculous in her granny gear and frou-frou dresses. But then sometimes I do envy the fact that she has a really strong sense of personal style, and she dresses in what she likes and what makes her feel good, regardless of how it might look to others (which is daft).
She does look ridiculous in her granny gear and frou frou dresses but hey every grammer needs an identifiable style. I just feel her style is more for the gram and less for real life though she does wear this in real life. It’s just not very practical - at least for everyday mum, dog walking etc duties. I wish she’d mix it up with her old style which was actually very nice and had darker colours. This just seems lazy to me.

She certainly has a very characteristic taste. I think she goes way over the top sometimes but she does always look very comfortable.
That’s the thing I think most of it is to get more free dresses, patchwork coats etc… she’s lucky she’s taller so pulls off this style better than others would (and camera always adds pounds). It’d be interesting to see how much she curates her wardrobe of her granny gear and gives to charity etc!

I quite liked her style but the constant naps and lying down baffled me so I unfollowed. Who has that much spare time with a kid?

Reactions: 6
She basically lives in a photo shoot doesn’t she?
Just off down the beach with my £170 beach umbrella and some vintage chairs and god knows what other tut.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She basically lives in a photo shoot doesn’t she?
Just off down the beach with my £170 beach umbrella and some vintage chairs and god knows what other tut.
Has she lost weight? Or photoshopped her pics?

that’s her thang - on staycation short breaks but to be fair to her her husband isn’t working until his next job so you do take holidays/breaks when you can.

I quite liked her style but the constant naps and lying down baffled me so I unfollowed. Who has that much spare time with a kid?
Even now with her new pics its mostly about Cracklin, her on a bike with flowers, etc - seems very few pics of her daughter whom I’m sure is palmed off on her mum/childcare most of the time.

I met her once ... she was very dull to speak to, clearly wasn't interested in chatting when she found out what I did for a living ...basically just turned away from me and started speaking to someone else. Very 'popular kid in the playground' scenario.
I had this with her before. I also had this a few weeks with a similar woman ago when I joined a walking group after work to meet new people and escape kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So the Cracklin is at Trematon Castle - is this a freebie by owners House of Hackney. Cue Cracklin floating about like Kate Bush in a nightie (even hubby isn’t sure when it’s a dress or nightie). What is the point of those stupid little flower bags too?

slight holiday envy but off myself soon… 🏖⛱staycation of course 😉

Reactions: 4
So the Cracklin is at Trematon Castle - is this a freebie by owners House of Hackney. Cue Cracklin floating about like Kate Bush in a nightie (even hubby isn’t sure when it’s a dress or nightie). What is the point of those stupid little flower bags too?

slight holiday envy but off myself soon… 🏖⛱staycation of course 😉
At £300 per night . . .

Reactions: 3
Look at all my handbags. Eurgh so braggy.
Cracklin braggy?! Never! 🤣😂

Am curious as to why they stayed in their hotel room for 2 days at Trematon Castle rather than discover Cornwall.

Braggy video to “show mummy”- bollocks Cracklin if you wish to share a braggy video to the gram why dontcha just own it?

another load of crap re Slumberdown and a sleep workshop with them she attended. Yes sure, expand on that wisdom but don’t give us that bullshite that you didn’t realise not being on phone/iPad before bed disrupts your sleep, that’s common knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Jeepers - had no idea Cracklin was size 18! No fat shaming here just had no idea. Is she tall? My sister used to be an 18 before she became a gym bunny now 10.

Being size 18 isn’t a health issue.
It is actually if it carries extra fat around your arteries etc. I get told off for being slimmer than Cracklin. She also has other health issues from childhood.

So irritating prancing around in a pink dress and heels and saying that she’s home before 10pm. Whoopie doo!

Reactions: 2