Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see pink stripes are her newest thing. Look at her Instagram grid - pink striped trousers, towel, wallpaper, pyjamas all within the last few posts.

She is someone who takes something she likes and then flogs it to death.

Reactions: 6
“I’ve come for a lie down….”

……from doing what? This is so often the content. I find this account fascinating in its (as previously described) nothingness.

Why does the house get into such a tip? What is she doing with her time that means she has prioritised happiness? I cannot look away but it is quite, quite baffling.

Reactions: 11
She’s basically always lazing around. I can’t help but be envious as I have a similar age kid and it’s always go go go…a lie down?! I wish!

Reactions: 2
Is she just not able for life? Because most of us don’t have much choice and are just getting the duck on with it.

Reactions: 4
Interesting stuff she’s saying in response to a DM challenging her about wearing an expensive dress to walk the dog. Nice and measured, hasn’t just gone off at the defensive deep end like so many influencers would. She’s redeemed herself a bit there (for me).

Interesting stuff she’s saying in response to a DM challenging her about wearing an expensive dress to walk the dog. Nice and measured, hasn’t just gone off at the defensive deep end like so many influencers would. She’s redeemed herself a bit there (for me).
Agree. That’s why I keep following her I think, for stuff like this.

I see pink stripes are her newest thing. Look at her Instagram grid - pink striped trousers, towel, wallpaper, pyjamas all within the last few posts.

She is someone who takes something she likes and then flogs it to death.
Holly Hobbie/Strawberry Shortcake on speed springs to mind whenever I see her - and don't get me wrong - some of the dresses she wears are ok, but it's like she's the first to discover a pale pink midaxi floral dress and how to rock it. I only hope she doesn't dress her daughter in it as a mini me.

Seems to have dropped using her kid’s name. Very sensible.
The 'kid' caught covid recently. The kid is called a name of a month yet wasn't born in that month o_O

“I’ve come for a lie down….”

……from doing what? This is so often the content. I find this account fascinating in its (as previously described) nothingness.

Why does the house get into such a tip? What is she doing with her time that means she has prioritised happiness? I cannot look away but it is quite, quite baffling.
to be fair to Cracklin she has been seriously ill in the past and unsure if she is still ill now, does she have PCOS etc?

The house gets into such a tip because she has a young kid d'oh (LOL) and also she spends an inordinate amount of time unboxing stuff etc. For someone who aims to present her life on the gram as organised, how to sell your brand etc - she seems to spend a lot of time - doing nothing. Or jumping on bandwagons - insert latest 'trend', etc to jump on. If BLM suddenly becomes hip she's on it like a car bonnet, has read books on it, watched the film, forwards a link or links to Black Owned Businesses to buy stuff (you're lucky if she's bought a Black Owned Business candle like I have!) - if swinging was hip (not the garden swinging LOL) I bet Charlotte would jump on it - nah joking! 🤣

Agree. That’s why I keep following her I think, for stuff like this.
what did she say - I don't follow her anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I know her daughter’s name, long time follower and the switch to “my daughter” seems to have happened this week after being pretty out there for, years? Same with the husband’s name, which I also know. I think it’s eminently sensible.

I have no issue with her continued learning around various issues of social justice.

Reactions: 5
Why is her mother walking her dog?
(As well as doing her housework, it seems.)
She bought the dog - needs to realise that it’s not just an accessory for posing is silly-frilly outfits. Lazy madam.

Reactions: 3
Ive always thought that she handles criticism well and it happy to open a conversation about things that she hasn’t got right

£17.50.For an ice cream scoop.
£22.50 for glasses.
£21.00 for a candlestick and at least £16 for candles.
£30.00 for liberty print.
That’s a minimum of £91.00 on one trivial set of ad/pr samples that she’d love us to buy.
WTF???
She is so unrelatable to the average person. Who has that to spend on ‘stuff’???

I know her daughter’s name, long time follower and the switch to “my daughter” seems to have happened this week after being pretty out there for, years? Same with the husband’s name, which I also know. I think it’s eminently sensible.

I have no issue with her continued learning around various issues of social justice.
Oh I do. Because I know of her personally and know it’s a load of bull. She learns nothing but likes to parrot it

Ive always thought that she handles criticism well and it happy to open a conversation about things that she hasn’t got right
Really? So when she was quizzed about her courses etc she tends to dodge or overexplain about them...
she’s not stupid by any means but she’s a typical influencer who expects people to believe her rubbish, pay for her courses (which they’ve done).
I am surprised that as a past lecturer in fashion I think it is... and with the Betty website etc that she’s gone down the easy influencer route which has mixed messages and fans.

She bought the dog - needs to realise that it’s not just an accessory for posing is silly-frilly outfits. Lazy madam.
God I could see the dog was going to be an accessory. Anyone could

A Cracklin witch here as not seen her instagram for ages…

doesn’t seem that bad… but she doesn’t half talk some tosh, my expensive coat is worth it more because I don’t fritter loads on Zara (and a reminder to the company to share more large people wearing their clothes - is this a hint for a freebie?!

she looks like a huge pink blancmange in one dress - that really isn’t a good look and seems to think she’s the first person or go to re camping ⛺ and picnics 🧺. 😏🙄

outfit choice for camping of joggers and patchwork jacket and hat makes you look like a gnome! Jeeze - I wouldn’t have thought in a million years her mum owned a naice dress shop! Still if there is a market for her dress sense (Holly Hobbie!) she might as well own it!

Because she’s got bored of it. I think her husband likes dogs and her daughter wanted one and then possible instagram and exercise options. I don’t think or I think and bypassed the actual idea of someone other than herself walking it. It’s not like she’s working at an office all day so needs a dog Walker…

Because she’s isolating with her kid
I think it’s a ploy to get mummy to do more for her. She already is her unpaid cleaner so dog Walker seems obvious next stage up

Seems to have dropped using her kid’s name. Very sensible.
How did it take her so long to do that? That’s why I’m 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sometimes I think she looks so ridiculous in her granny gear and frou-frou dresses. But then sometimes I do envy the fact that she has a really strong sense of personal style, and she dresses in what she likes and what makes her feel good, regardless of how it might look to others (which is daft).

• Haha
Reactions: 8