Charlotte Jacklin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In all honestly I only saw, a measured, “leave her alone and let her enjoy herself” response, with a nod to issues around cultural appropriation which is right I think - it’s good to flag why it can be problematic, whilst also saying fun is ok.

If you don’t mind my asking @MadamePoppy, you have described how you know her husband which makes you quite identifiable, and it’s assumed she reads here - you have no issue with her knowing who you are and writing about her? (No reason at all you should, Jack’s treatment of your Mum is disgraceful, just wondered that’s all).
@Shane - I have absolutely no issue with Cracklin reading here as I rarely see them now and neither does my brother and yes it makes me quite identifiable but only to Cracklin and Jack. We don’t share other mutual friends. I can’t say that she’s a friend of mine either more acquaintance. My brother wouldn’t read here either. I think if Cracklin mentioned to jack about here which I’m sure she might’ve done then if I ever saw her it might make for frosty relations but I’d brazen it out. And really if you put yourself in the public eye like she and numerous others do then you have to deal with criticism and backlash from people who know you and who don’t know you.

My main gripe is her instagram/blogger spew of useless stuff, it’s easier I guess if you know of someone to witch about them! If she wasn’t as annoying and irritating and smug as she is then I wouldn’t bother!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if Jack has a shelf in their home or it’s just her frou-frou stuff everywhere and his stuff all stuffed in a cupboard 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Jack has a shelf in their home or it’s just her frou-frou stuff everywhere and his stuff all stuffed in a cupboard 😅
I think he does have his own space but from what I know of them Cracklin is very much the dominant character, never saw their Margate home - also slightly outing but Jack is from a big family with small dogs and I kind of got the feeling from his talking to us that everyone mucked in together etc so I really think he goes with the flow.

I expect if it was a bought house (he might do it here) he’d have a man cave or shed as is the old fashioned word for it!

you do see Charl swanning around her kitchen (some ideas great some not so much and I think she now thinks she has an eye for interior design, must direct a few interior designers (RIBA qualified, work with architects etc) I know to her page - did you know it takes 7 years to become an interior designer as well as same for architect and I knew one sweet Hong Kong architect who did both, I think he preferred architecture over interiors. They can be very Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen/Kelly Hoppen types too, met both - very luvvy but quite nice in their own way! Mad as a box of frogs though both of them! 🤣

@Shane - I have absolutely no issue with Cracklin reading here as I rarely see them now and neither does my brother and yes it makes me quite identifiable but only to Cracklin and Jack. We don’t share other mutual friends. I can’t say that she’s a friend of mine either more acquaintance. My brother wouldn’t read here either. I think if Cracklin mentioned to jack about here which I’m sure she might’ve done then if I ever saw her it might make for frosty relations but I’d brazen it out. And really if you put yourself in the public eye like she and numerous others do then you have to deal with criticism and backlash from people who know you and who don’t know you.

My main gripe is her instagram/blogger spew of useless stuff, it’s easier I guess if you know of someone to witch about them! If she wasn’t as annoying and irritating and smug as she is then I wouldn’t bother!
funnily enough I’ve been reading i’m a celeb PR AMA Mumsnet and someone god knows why I find fascinating is Gemma Collins - can’t dislike her or even have an opinion. But she’s an interesting one - the GC is an image some say not far removed from her own persona but when you look at various pics - one in particular was really sad - no makeup or hair done at all, she could’ve called paps but doubt it sometimes you really can see the real person - I’m unsure if she’s all bad as we all have some good, I don’t even think she’s damaged psychologically unlike Katie Price, Kerry Katona and Daniella Westbrook etc - wondering if someone’s done research into them??!! Anyway they get criticism and what was amazing about the Prince Harry Meghan etc is apparently and I don’t disbelieve this - it’s PR spin to defect from Andrew and Wills, which is appalling if it’s true.

Last edited:
Another day another Cracklin bit of bollocks. On her stories yday a couple of bits about less Phone screen time and more black owned business adverts both bit hypocritical as never seen her off her phone or buy black owned business stuff.

thing is she was actually getting me slightly sorry for her what with her anxiety increasing and “spending more time with June who was a mistake”.

have now got her droning on today about her renting, how much she’s spent £38 (go Cracklin, go Cracklin!) 😂😆. I really think that most of the people she aspires to be like are equally as untalented and fey as her, you can tell one of her idols is Kirstie Allsop, I actually don’t mind her! Or one of the Call the Midwife actresses probably the one who plays Trixie (heard she’s a butch irl by the way). I did notice how hilarious she can’t help dropping in the fact that Jack worked on CTM. Huzzah Charl 👏🙌😉😎!

Anyone listened to her husbands new podcast she was promoting last night? It’s pretty niche!

To be fair Cracklin is starting to irritate me a bit now (probably because I know of them in real life).

she is now coming off as “oh I didn’t know Jack had his own Instagram” etc which is bollocks! It’s all a hook in tool to get more followers, people with “useless husbands” etc.

I know personally that Jack is a very good businessman and has to be but it’s annoying she’s portraying an “oh poor husband so IT unsavvy but good wife Cracklin is here To help him” and I’ll be making a new course with all my tips on how to help your husbands in similar situations... yawn 🥱

No, but that was my first thought. Clutching at straws comes to mind.
I think Cracklin is running out of straws to clutch.

if I see one more person compliment her on that Vile patchwork quilt coat i‘ll scream and in her stories when she got her hair did - it’s “done” not did it sounds idiotic when you say that not kooky or cute etc!

That bloody coat! I normally like Charlotte's style but that just looks like my nan's old bedspread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t follow a huge amount of influencers, bloggers etc but has anyone noticed how she curates her stories to either reflect criticism here etc or to garner more followers.

The 💐 flowers 🌷one e.g. she was all over asking her followers for where to buy the best flowers and then her mum bought her some wild flowers... she’s not posted any chocolate or eating outside rubbish lately with her questionable taste in dining ware...

She’s now very into the home spun house wife angle (will last 5 minutes guaranteed) how to knit a lilac scarf/jumper etc... and I don’t believe the jumpers she was sent today nor the yarn she bought wasn’t “gifted”.

also what makes me lol is she and Jack have had about 3-4 covid 19 tests each and the results (all negative) so they can get back to work and palm June into a nursery - guessing Crackers will do that anyway to avoid being around her daughter. When I think of my brother and his wife who struggled and failed to get tested near their house and then given a not near their house option - I’m fine as don’t need a test yet but why are they having 3-4 tests?!
That bloody coat! I normally like Charlotte's style but that just looks like my nan's old bedspread!!
I think Cracklin’s style is questionable at best but that’s just my opinion. I don’t go the whole hog on that Holly Hobby style with hair slides etc, and fair isle too but it works for her! 😀

some of her older outfits in her Betty days I actually liked a lot more. I think she has curated a specific style now but she’s got a story or post where she tried on about 10 dresses and to be fair some were ok but some weren’t doing her any favours at all, you’d think her mum would’ve said something as she owns a clothes shop!

that coat is vile though - warm but for the price I could’ve made it for her for half the price and better! I just don’t like the way it billows out but then again I do think it suits her character and that’s what matters.

If I recall for her size she’s quite tall - maybe 5ft8/9 or more compared to my petite 5ft4.5 so I do think she gets away with a few styles that a shorter more petite woman like me who also has boobs which get in the way!

I actually quite liked her retro Saturday T-shirt she wore yday but I can’t stand those ridiculous Liberty trousers!

I don’t follow a huge amount of influencers, bloggers etc but has anyone noticed how she curates her stories to either reflect criticism here etc or to garner more followers.

The 💐 flowers 🌷one e.g. she was all over asking her followers for where to buy the best flowers and then her mum bought her some wild flowers... she’s not posted any chocolate or eating outside rubbish lately with her questionable taste in dining ware...

She’s now very into the home spun house wife angle (will last 5 minutes guaranteed) how to knit a lilac scarf/jumper etc... and I don’t believe the jumpers she was sent today nor the yarn she bought wasn’t “gifted”.

also what makes me lol is she and Jack have had about 3-4 covid 19 tests each and the results (all negative) so they can get back to work and palm June into a nursery - guessing Crackers will do that anyway to avoid being around her daughter. When I think of my brother and his wife who struggled and failed to get tested near their house and then given a not near their house option - I’m fine as don’t need a test yet but why are they having 3-4 tests?!

I think Cracklin’s style is questionable at best but that’s just my opinion. I don’t go the whole hog on that Holly Hobby style with hair slides etc, and fair isle too but it works for her! 😀

some of her older outfits in her Betty days I actually liked a lot more. I think she has curated a specific style now but she’s got a story or post where she tried on about 10 dresses and to be fair some were ok but some weren’t doing her any favours at all, you’d think her mum would’ve said something as she owns a clothes shop!

that coat is vile though - warm but for the price I could’ve made it for her for half the price and better! I just don’t like the way it billows out but then again I do think it suits her character and that’s what matters.

If I recall for her size she’s quite tall - maybe 5ft8/9 or more compared to my petite 5ft4.5 so I do think she gets away with a few styles that a shorter more petite woman like me who also has boobs which get in the way!

I actually quite liked her retro Saturday T-shirt she wore yday but I can’t stand those ridiculous Liberty trousers!
You seem really invested in her. Can I ask why?

Reactions: 6
I know her personally a bit and I don’t like her! I’ve got a few reasons for that if you read the thread too. Having said that I don’t particularly want to be known here for slagging her off every 5 minutes so I might look away from her stories etc! 😅

I’ve just seen you’re a VIP user who limits what they can see of their posts. 😏

What’s it to you if I’m invested in Cracklin? It’s not like this is sweet and fluffy Mumsnet lol. Also as I stated before on this thread I’m not the first person and certainly won’t be the last to judge an influencer and blogger and if she puts her life on social media then sorry she’s fair game!

Side note, really sorry but huge LOL at describing Mumsnet as “sweet and fluffy”.
Ok sweet and fluffy vipers that should be! It’s certainly sweet and fluffy compared to here - maybe I was confusing it with rainbows 🌈 and unicorn 🦄 fats netmums! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ve decided as of now that I’m not going to criticise Cracklin even though she annoys the hell out of me - so well done to whoever it was who lambasted me. I’ve got loads of work on though and need to spend more time with kids. Bah! *waves to Cracklin!*

So she's got a new engagement booster, sorry dog, due to arrive soon. Cue Jack walking it whilst she sits in the office avoiding it and opening the inevitable pup related gifts

Reactions: 4
So she's got a new engagement booster, sorry dog, due to arrive soon. Cue Jack walking it whilst she sits in the office avoiding it and opening the inevitable pup related gifts
Let’s play guess the breed!

I’m going for a ‘gramable dachshund

Reactions: 1
Ah stuff it I might as well join in!

who tells her she looks good that floral dress is a monstrosity?

she’s saying on her stories today it smells like tit or Something - is this a link to the dog?

I really can’t see her dealing with a smelly, hairy, etc dog getting its hair and saliva over everything.

Jack’s parents have dachshunds and he’s not keen on them so doubt it’s that.

a dandie dinmont is my guess

You mean cue Jack and June walking it?! It will be an excuse for her to get J&J out of the house but of course she’ll be there on weekend jaunts with the pooch. I can foretell a lot of cutesy, ditsy dog disasters.

The piuppy is sweet but cue videos of Charl moaning about puppy keeping her up at night - flashbacks to June as a baby Charl?!

god she’s got another obsession - watching Bake-off! If she eats lots of cake then that’ll go straight on the figure Cracklin.

I sort of liked her frame being held up with ribbon but and I feel bad saying this how long will the ribbon hold up the frame on the wall for?

Also - is it Uber wicked of me to imagine a Cracklin/Jack/June/dog row where the kitsch crockery is broken and/or cake is smeared into the green velvet sofa! 😱😂🤣

thank F she’s shutting up about her overpriced, overblown concept tutorials or whatever she’s shilling to her clients, yes we know you’ve got the fools to throw more of their magic beans at your inane patter, just means the rest of us see through it!