Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across this account and am I the only one who finds her utterly desperate and irritating? I mean, she’s constantly pleading poverty, clearly doesn’t work and the constant #ad #gifted #aff is head doing. Cringe factor dancing also

Reactions: 21
I was literally coming on to start this thread.
I really really like her.
I can see why people think she’s a bit annoying but I just like her.
However! I know she hasn’t been on much over Christmas so has a lot she wants to show on her account now everything is back to normal, but gifted, gifted. Blinds, this, that! 😰
She said there’s more to show us in the coming days/weeks, things booked in. Wardrobes etc....

If she’s paid for them all then sweet but if it’s all gifted then I think it’s a bit insensitive to be putting all her free stuff out there when it’s the toughest month of the year 🥵

I pray she doesn’t just become another one of them #gifted #ad and if she does then she shows that she is using her platform in other ways (charity, awareness) but I feel once they all get sucked into the vacuum that is instagram influencing them there’s very rarely any way back! 😥

Reactions: 10
I like her but I think she does throw money down drain. She says she is skint and the fiver means so much but then buys a sumo costume for a Instagram video? Wasteful and has too much time clearly

Reactions: 10
I like her but I think she does throw money down drain. She says she is skint and the fiver means so much but then buys a sumo costume for a Instagram video? Wasteful and has too much time clearly
Completely agree. Seems to invest too much of her own money into the gram in the hope that people will buy from her swipe ups then moans she’s skint 🙄

Reactions: 4
Another gifted item today...... when ever she dose a room reveal 99% is gifted. Can’t wait to see how much she’s been gifted for this new bedroom make over 😐

Reactions: 3
I think now is the right time to start a missgreedyshome thread
I'm intrigued to see what other people make off her?

Shes pretty much come out of nowhere and rose pretty quickly other than the over the top things she does to try make people laugh sometimes I find her really enjoyable. Anyone else?

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she had a thread on here last week perhaps it’s been removed I like her but find her annoying sometimes Harriet must have a well paid job for her to stay home cleaning and online shopping everyday

I tried looking and couldn't find one and it just goes to show how much this online world must be able to make somebody hey I know I couldn't afford to do so a d my other half works on the railway.. its the constant buys that make some of them so unremarkable

Ooooo I don’t know greedy. Why don’t you tell us what room you’ve had gifted work on now 🙄

I’m sure she had a thread on here last week perhaps it’s been removed I like her but find her annoying sometimes Harriet must have a well paid job for her to stay home cleaning and online shopping everyday
Something tells me she claims as a single parent on benefits and will probs get full rent paid (could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️) I’m sure that’s a council house too if you look at before and after pics. Nothing wrong with a council house but her before and after of the kitchen and bathroom look like bog standard council fittings.

Reactions: 12
Something tells me she claims as a single parent on benefits and will probs get full rent paid (could be wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️) I’m sure that’s a council house too if you look at before and after pics. Nothing wrong with a council house but her before and after of the kitchen and bathroom look like bog standard council fittings.
I was under the assumption that they bought the house recently it’s definitely an ex council or housing association property though as I bought mine too she’s getting on my tits now with the constant “guys” “guys” “guys” 🙄 I live in South Wales too its not a phrase that is used often

Reactions: 7
There was a thread about Charlotte defo because I read it the other week, I don’t mind her, I enjoy some of her stories but she does a lot of Ad’s nowadays. But hey if I was getting paid for half the things she does I would do them too.

also pretty sure if she was claiming single parent and getting her rent paid for someone would have grassed her in by now🤣

Reactions: 6
There doing bloody something to have all that work done I know quite a lot is gifted but for how much she spends without actually working its insane

I'll probably get hated for this, but she's the only Instagram person I like 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I'll probably get hated for this, but she's the only Instagram person I like 🤷‍♀️
I like her too, I’m sure she’s already stated on her stories before that she works from home. People can’t just assume such things about people when we only see a snapshot of what their life is like :)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.