Charlotte Greedy @missgreedyshome #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her content is nothing but swipe ups now šŸ™„
Yeah I just seen that knew it wouldnā€™t be long and thatā€™s why those big boots were in the background of most of her story yesterday I was waiting for her to say ā€œa few of you have asked me guysā€ā€™then she did but there out of stock so she said she will add them soon as they are back in stock, when something is always eye catching in her stories she will always say ā€œa lot of you guys have asked about thisā€ an so it that way when really she was going to add a swipe up anyway an thatā€™s what annoys me about them

Reactions: 2
Her last stories about not going to the restaurant they booked and going to mcdonalds instead, i hope they at least called and canceled with all thats going on and restaurants suffering! šŸ˜”

Reactions: 6
Her last stories about not going to the restaurant they booked and going to mcdonalds instead, i hope they at least called and canceled with all thats going on and restaurants suffering! šŸ˜”
Think they got too buzzed and figured they better get a burger and get back on the train .

And of course a bottle of FM has to be taken with them , thatā€™s because it smells amazing when you first spray it but to keep smelling nice you have to keep spraying as it wears off really qwick, Iā€™d rather pay full price for the real thing , least I know what Iā€™m getting

Reactions: 8
And of course a bottle of FM has to be taken with them , thatā€™s because it smells amazing when you first spray it but to keep smelling nice you have to keep spraying as it wears off really qwick, Iā€™d rather pay full price for the real thing , least I know what Iā€™m getting
I agree it doesnā€™t last

Its tit! Seriously my partner bought me some and all I did was continually spray as the smell doesnā€™t last x

Reactions: 1
She didnā€™t even know what day it was šŸ™„ Probably because everyday is the same, no workies, no problem!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.