Charlotte Dawson #9 Chunkeh but Funkeh also a Junkeh Noah’s a performing Monkeh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she allowed Noah to just run around at the back of the plane 👀

Reactions: 16
It's like they are completely unaware of Noah's needs🤬

He's got red hair, pale skin, put a bloody tan block suit and a hat on that boy. He's has no sleep poor lamb, lives on beige food. 🙄 They are atrocious and crappy parents.
He looks burnt already, and they only been there a few hours, either thag he’s dehydrated. Another 2wks of posts of them 2 on the piss constantly 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Colour of Noah already 😢 don’t know how long they are there for but bless him he will be burnt to a crisp 😢😢😢 They don’t give a bollocks! GET SOME DECENT SUN CREAM ON HIM FFS! You lazy arse witch! We all know you like him tanned but it’s not frigging safe you idiot!! 😡😡😡😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

He's got red hair, pale skin, put a bloody tan block suit and a hat on that boy. He's has no sleep poor lamb, lives on beige food. 🙄 They are atrocious and crappy parents.
Y'know what? He's having everyone over. 🤣🤣🤣🤣IT'S ALL A TOTAL WIND-UP! No one even Melted Ken is THIS bleeping stupid!!! Honestly, it's all staged for content like all other aspects of their lives. They have NOTHING in their empty, vacuous and shallow lives other than getting emotional response from those they refer to as TROLLS so they can moan to their brain dead insta follower. It's a set-up. Big style. Nobody is THAT thick.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Firstly, skin cancers most common cause is lack of sun protection during childhood.
Secondly, there was no reason for matt to post a story of that little girls naked back just to show her sun burn.
Thirdly, I bet cheap tat Chaz is fuming that nower has an actual living grandad 🤣

Reactions: 17
What is the reference to black skin he keeps making when talking to that little girl ???

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He is being a racist bleep 😡
Basically she’s got sun burn but making out like it’s a tan and referring to black people and her skin colour it’s really bleeping rattled me 🤬
What is the reference to black skin he keeps making when talking to that little girl ???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
He is being a racist bleep 😡
Basically she’s got sun burn but making out like it’s a tan and referring to black people and her skin colour it’s really bleeping rattled me 🤬
That's disgusting...I thought I was mishearing him 😡🤬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Matt has such a bloated coke face. Knocks me physically ill

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d rather be sat on the wing of the plane than near these two, also I don’t follow this creature enough to care, but please enlighten me as to why have they chosen to holiday over half term?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Don't even know where to start after watching her videos from earlier. The child's dummy gets threw on the floor of the airport, into the hair of a passenger in front and all over the plane floor and they just give it straight back to him, no cleaning it or anything 🤢🤢🤢
Then the absolute dickishness of letting him make a nuisance of himself on the plane, barefoot too - lovely! No wonder he's sick so much ffs. That dummy alone must be like a petri dish. Absolute filthy, pisshead tramps the pair of them. I'd say we're in for an interesting couple of weeks!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Don't even know where to start after watching her videos from earlier. The child's dummy gets threw on the floor of the airport, into the hair of a passenger in front and all over the plane floor and they just give it straight back to him, no cleaning it or anything 🤢🤢🤢
Then the absolute dickishness of letting him make a nuisance of himself on the plane, barefoot too - lovely! No wonder he's sick so much ffs. That dummy alone must be like a petri dish. Absolute filthy, pisshead tramps the pair of them. I'd say we're in for an interesting couple of weeks!
Totally agree. Could not believe the plane saga. She just shouts her mouth off so people will look at her! Look at me I’m Charlotte Dawsy everyone!!! Who gives an actual duck love! Your a disgrace, a coke head and a tit mother! Glad I wasn’t on that flight as I would rather of sat in the hold than next to you scruffy tramps!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t find the racism, who’s is it on?
The young girl who seems to be at the apartment with them, has burnt in the sun, when describing her ‘tan’ she used the phrase im black or something to that effect. Matthew then repeated this comment calling her black. I honestly can’t with these cunts any longer

Reactions: 6
Have you seen Matt’s latest story. The youngest girl with them is in a push chair, yawning and struggling to sleep with all the noise. Why are they in a bar at this time with such young children. Just put them to bed and watch the football in the apartment. Poor kids 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.