Charlotte Dawson #17 Bankruptcy's on the brink, please click that chuffin link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t be ashamed, sounds like you are a great mum, and your daughter loves you to bits. I was a young mum and my daughter followed in my footsteps which I wouldn’t have wanted tbh, but she’s a fab mum and we wouldn’t change a thing!

She is such a one trick pony and by God she loves herself.
Doesn't she just. I hate the way she grabs her hair and puffs it up. Why, it looks no different after she's finished with it friggin about with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is when Noah needs his own room with his comforts and his own bed with his favourite character bedding on (in my opinion) he could be all tucked up nice and warm sleeping it off but instead he’s been all over the show, eating crisps, having bottle, breaking Santa and being forced to say bye bye to Santa on tele. Leave the poor boy alone he’s not a performing monkey!
He really does need his own room now, it would make a big difference to Nowere himself. Could this be the reason Pob doesn't hang around too much? He gets railroaded and his opinion dismissed? He seems to come from a better family than her, I don't get the impression he was dragged up the way Charlotte clearly was and is now doing to Noah?

Just a thought and if I'm right he needs to grow a spine and start putting her in her place. I have no idea how anyone is able to be around her for any amount of time.

Reactions: 13
Advertising her new glimmer stick whilst using a filter...pointless !!
Worthy of an ASA report. False advertising.

Mod edit new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.