Charlotte Dawson #10 Start puttin Noah 1st U utter disgrace, instead of dragging him to pubs off ur face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that’s why I thought it was weird we never see him talking! My daughter is 2 months younger and can say a lot of things, she could say our dogs name clearly by the time she was 1 and she can say the names of animals and their sounds. Poor little mite I feel really sorry for him. He always looks so bewildered like he doesn’t know what’s going on. Like someone mentioned earlier, I cannot believe they’ve never taken him to a zoo or a farm or anything like that. For my daughter’s 1st birthday we took her to Melbourne Aquariam and she absolutely loved it - more than she would have loved a Peter Rabbit themed Instagram party surrounded by my pissed up mates slutdropping on a dance floor 🤪 I wonder if the health visitor has picked up on anything.
HV interaction really varies at the moment, all of our visits were face to face but friends in other trusts had a phone appointment for their 1 year check. It’s absolutely terrifying that children like Noah are going to fall through the cracks and parents like these two are going to think they’re doing a good job.

Reactions: 10
HV interaction really varies at the moment, all of our visits were face to face but friends in other trusts had a phone appointment for their 1 year check. It’s absolutely terrifying that children like Noah are going to fall through the cracks and parents like these two are going to think they’re doing a good job.
I got a questionnaire to fill in, I never sent it back and they never chased it up.
Even the questionnaire looked like it'd been photocopied 100 times, grainy, on the piss and had their own instructions which were along the lines of "mostly As - kid is fine, mostly Bs - offer Mum some leaflets, mostly Cs - check again a in a week or two"
Like I always say, the authorities aren't interested in kids like Noah where the parents have access to resources, never mind if they use them or not.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does she have to pose so much in her videos 🙄 just keep your head still FFS she is like a nodding dog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Going on about eating her food alone , Noah literally feeds himself all the time , always strapped in a high chair and doesn’t have cutlery for her to help to direct into his gob. She is bleeping delusional.

Reactions: 11
And soo sad he doesn't even say mummy yet 😢
So so sad! My little girl was 6 weeks premature. Born not long after Noah. She says mam, dad, dog, cat, hiya with the biggest wave, nan.

It really is about putting time and effort into them. She has done none of that. My favourite sound is ‘mamamam’ and she’s very peculiar for not even teaching him that. And then referencing to his dad as ‘matt’.

Do they even want to identify as parents to their own son?🤔

Reactions: 14
That video was deffo very cryptic “all on my own” 1000% splitsville for them🤔
You could tell she was trying to make an excuse for where Matt was😂

I definitely think Noah is behind in his speech development but I don’t think it’s fair to compare him to other children. They do all develop at their own pace and girls in general tend to develop language skills quicker than boys.

However, I do hope someone intervenes in order to help bring Noah up to speed sooner rather than later.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
God, what a load of chavs! 🤢
Chav central

I definitely think Noah is behind in his speech development but I don’t think it’s fair to compare him to other children. They do all develop at their own pace and girls in general tend to develop language skills quicker than boys.

However, I do hope someone intervenes in order to help bring Noah up to speed sooner rather than later.
No one talks to Noah properly

This is the rabble at the Nieces Graduation Ceremony. Bet all other families were sick of them making a spectacle of themselves.

Proves you can polish a turd 🤣
All mucking on laughing when other students still getting their certificates was well out of order. You could see the rest of the audience were (trying to) concentrating on what was going on!

Reactions: 11
Is there any runners for the thread title….. this heat is getting to me and my internet won’t refresh the page 😩

Reactions: 3
Is there any runners for the thread title….. this heat is getting to me and my internet won’t refresh the page 😩
I’ve seen a few:

#11 Chazza the serial scammer moaning about the heat, pretending to not have heard that melted Ken's a cheat 👀👀👀
Thread suggestion Charlotte Dawson #11 All for show. Matt paying for sex & blow while Char shakes her belly & Noah watches telly.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how the poor girl she allegedly bullied at school feels, seeing her on insta so much.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.