Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg has anyone seen her face the past couple of days on the Daily Mail? Completely ruined herself with fillers.

Reactions: 8
I have to disagree, the pictures posted on daily mail weren’t the best. But she certainly hasn’t ruined herself. I’ve watched Charlotte on Geordie shore and then on her own show ‘the Charlotte show’ I think she’s a lovely genuine person.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I like charlotte too, and have followed her since the very first Geordie shore.
But I agree she needs to leave her face alone.

Reactions: 9
No matter how nice a person that people think she is, her face looked so much better before she had all the surgery.
CAEB946B-1148-4DF8-8515-FCC0C8590EED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 77
She should have stopped around the time she released her first book, she looked amazing, I think she'd had a nose job and a bit of filler in her lips.

I'm not adverse to a bit of work, but THAT is work!

Reactions: 17
She looks awful now, why did she feel the need to have all that work done she was pretty before.

I haven't seen her in 5 years, back then she already looked pretty ruined.

Bit offended her in the celeb forum between royalty and taylor swift 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13

We need like a "minor celebs" forum! 🤣
But then again, to me the royal family don't count as celebs 🙈

Reactions: 5
I can't watch her anymore, the lips are awful! Scary that so many young girls are doing this to their faces.

Reactions: 10
I follow her on insta. Awful example to young fans if you ask me. Holly Hagan too, her body is just bizarre looking, as if it's been achieved naturally 🙄
They are bad for undisclosed ads and selling diet pills and other shite too.

Reactions: 12
It’s sad that these are the type of people teenagers look up to now.

Well duck Lauren Harries in on here so why not 😂😂😂

• Haha
It’s actually scary how Charlotte and the other girls, especially Chloe, must really hate their appearance! They were absolutely stunning before and it’s such a shame to see! I can’t talk, I’d love to look different 😂😂 social media is 100% to blame.

I think its really sad shes felt the need to do it to herself. Why didn't anyone around her try and stop her!!

Reactions: 2
I think she had a lot of insecurities from her on off relationship with Gary, it clearly damaged her in some way that she felt she wasn't enough the way she was. She had a great personality and was naturally funny, and looked great the way she was before! Shame she couldn't see it. They're all searching for a certain look though, they'll regret it when they're older!

Reactions: 12
She’s a massive coke head (no great surprise there), I live local and have mutual friends

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.