Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sang Hakuna Matata on her ig stories and didn’t even know the words.... I don’t know if it’s just me, but HOW can she not know them? 😂😂 It’s like not knowing the words to Happy Birthday 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 2
Yeah I must admit, I didn't watch Geordie Shore but did feel bad for her when Gary announced he was having a kid with that Emma girl. Def don't think he's being faithful to her!
I didn’t see any chemistry between Emma and Gary tbh on Geordie og’s He seems a very good dad but I’m not sure they’ll last forever.. Emma says they’d been in a relationship ages before Chester but Gary started of saying Emma was a bit of fun and a one night stand at first.. 🤷‍♀️ I think charlottes changed ever since she lost that baby and he cheated with numerous women knowing she was pregnant ..

Reactions: 8
I didn’t see any chemistry between Emma and Gary tbh on Geordie og’s He seems a very good dad but I’m not sure they’ll last forever.. Emma says they’d been in a relationship ages before Chester but Gary started of saying Emma was a bit of fun and a one night stand at first.. 🤷‍♀️ I think charlottes changed ever since she lost that baby and he cheated with numerous women knowing she was pregnant ..
Do you remember all the hoohah before Emma get pregnant where she released a statement saying gaz was cheating on her and controlling and how he dumped her via text? They all seem to forget that now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

The Gordie shore girls promote the dodgyist crap, lots of them have been promoting spread betting as an easy way to make money to buy luxury crap.

It's betting end of, not investing and they promote it because it pays a super high affiliate rate as people often loose thousands. The government doesn't tax spread betting as they figure eventually they loose it all.

Reactions: 5
It’s such a battle between Casey and his brother Chet they clearly don’t speak. Pregnant weeks apart, running/promoting the same kind of sweet business.

Reactions: 3
Do you remember all the hoohah before Emma get pregnant where she released a statement saying gaz was cheating on her and controlling and how he dumped her via text? They all seem to forget that now 😂
No!! I need to google 😂 I don’t really follow them to much tbh find them quite bland.. it’s awkward when they say they fell pregnant in the pill sometime I sit and think hmmm did you though? 😂 it’s like Aaron and talia he made it Crystal clear He didn’t want a child yet incase it ruined his his career early and he just wasn’t ready & now she’s oregnant , granted he should of wore protection but it’s clear he ended there relationship because of, it since the news came out like what 3 days after it was confirmed they ended there relationship..

Reactions: 4
No!! I need to google 😂 I don’t really follow them to much tbh find them quite bland.. it’s awkward when they say they fell pregnant in the pill sometime I sit and think hmmm did you though? 😂 it’s like Aaron and talia he made it Crystal clear He didn’t want a child yet incase it ruined his his career early and he just wasn’t ready & now she’s oregnant , granted he should of wore protection but it’s clear he ended there relationship because of, it since the news came out like what 3 days after it was confirmed they ended there relationship..
Thing is, if he said that on the MTV show, how do we know that's not someone at MTV telling him to say that for drama for season 2?

Reactions: 1
Thing is, if he said that on the MTV show, how do we know that's not someone at MTV telling him to say that for drama for season 2?
I suppose 🤷‍♀️ I thought he mentioned Marnie a bit to much on Geordie og’s and his relationship with Marnie he kept bringing up too, something about his relationship doesn’t seem genuine but that could just be me

I suppose 🤷‍♀️ I thought he mentioned Marnie a bit to much on Geordie og’s and his relationship with Marnie he kept bringing up too, something about his relationship doesn’t seem genuine but that could just be me
I do think a lot of the drama that went on with him and Marnie was purely for Geordie Shore. And I got the feeling that his and Gaz's partners weren't massively comfortable being on camera for that length of time yet. Same with Charlotte and Gaz- they seemed fine when the cameras were off, but the minute they got into the house? They'd immediately start fighting/breaking up.

I definitely think the timing of Aaron and talia breaking up and the baby news coming out was suspicious!

Charlotte and Josh’s relationship is bizarre. She is clearly way out of his league.. yet she doesn’t think she’s good enough for him. The poor girl needs her confidence boosted by her friends and family. She doesn’t need a man, she needs real love. Her mum seems a really chaotic woman, and watching her get absolutely smashed on “The Charlotte show”, is not setting the best example.

Reactions: 8

Yel

They only advertise those vegan sweets cause Marnie’s boyfriend is the one who set the company up
These people are terrible! Just had a quick look and that geordie shore boyfriend is just putting the same old sweets (love hearts, parma violets, drumsticks ) that happen to be vegan into bags to sell on at a premium. Doubt they give any fucks about veganism or what it stands for, just trying to make money.

Charlotte and Josh’s relationship is bizarre. She is clearly way out of his league.. yet she doesn’t think she’s good enough for him. The poor girl needs her confidence boosted by her friends and family. She doesn’t need a man, she needs real love. Her mum seems a really chaotic woman, and watching her get absolutely smashed on “The Charlotte show”, is not setting the best example.
She is clearly way out of HIS league? Sorry i do not agree in the slightest and im surprised anyone thinks that.

Reactions: 19
Meh I think they're about the same league tbh.
Charlotte's ruining her looks with fillers etc but you can't deny Josh is a good looking lad with a nice body.
He knows it though.
She's insecure because he's good looking and girls will always talk to him, he's insecure because she's got more money than him.

Reactions: 12
Meh I think they're about the same league tbh.
Charlotte's ruining her looks with fillers etc but you can't deny Josh is a good looking lad with a nice body.
He knows it though.
She's insecure because he's good looking and girls will always talk to him, he's insecure because she's got more money than him.
He’s good looking but that’s about it, his as thick as pig tit & has no aspirations... that’s just what I thought from watching the show though

Reactions: 11
He’s good looking but that’s about it, his as thick as pig tit & has no aspirations... that’s just what I thought from watching the show though
Yeah I don't think he comes across well tbh!
He was a joiner though so he must have something between the ears?!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.