Charlotte Crosby

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she had a lot of insecurities from her on off relationship with Gary, it clearly damaged her in some way that she felt she wasn't enough the way she was. She had a great personality and was naturally funny, and looked great the way she was before! Shame she couldn't see it. They're all searching for a certain look though, they'll regret it when they're older!
Yeah I must admit, I didn't watch Geordie Shore but did feel bad for her when Gary announced he was having a kid with that Emma girl. Def don't think he's being faithful to her!

Reactions: 1
Yeah I must admit, I didn't watch Geordie Shore but did feel bad for her when Gary announced he was having a kid with that Emma girl. Def don't think he's being faithful to her!
On social media he comes across as very present as a father, and has really grown up unlike the others will be interesting to see if this is the reality!

Yup, though on Geordie Shore the bigger question is who doesn’t do coke 😬

Reactions: 9
Can’t stand Charlotte, she’s too loud and it comes across as fake.

I’m from Newcastle and I don’t know anyone who acts like any of them.

Reactions: 13
Just announced they are having a second baby together 😮 how come he appears the most normal post Geordie Shore 😮

Reactions: 4
Just announced they are having a second baby together 😮 how come he appears the most normal post Geordie Shore 😮
I saw that! I still don't think he's faithful or a changed man. I reckon at some point someone will sell a story about sleeping with him for sure.

Reactions: 4
I saw that! I still don't think he's faithful or a changed man. I reckon at some point someone will sell a story about sleeping with him for sure.
I don’t think he goes anywhere to cheat. On his Instagram he is either with Emma and the baby, playing golf or playing online on the games console

Reactions: 7
I think he’s a classic case of boy is bad until he meets the one. The same as Spencer Matthews.

Reactions: 11
What has she done to her face?
Bad nose job. A tit load of lip filler that has completely ruined her mouth.
She’s ruined her face.
Doesn’t look nice in any way.
Any natural good looks she used to have, had now been completely destroyed.
I agree, it’s the nose, cheek and lips. I think she would have looked perfectly fine with just a little filler in her top lip because just like mine it disappears when she smiles & that’s what I really want corrected!

Reactions: 3
The photo on the right looks photoshopped to distort her mouth. If not, very sad indeed.

She’s a massive coke head (no great surprise there), I live local and have mutual friends
Well there’s a shock. The whole geordie shore thing was totally staged. ‘Charlotte fall out of a car...wait you don’t look losses enough do it again’ 🙄

Reactions: 1
I really liked early geordie shore but find most of the cast hard to watch advertising stocks and skinny drinks and vegan sweets etc. Its boring.

Reactions: 2
I really liked early geordie shore but find most of the cast hard to watch advertising stocks and skinny drinks and vegan sweets etc. Its boring.
They only advertise those vegan sweets cause Marnie’s boyfriend is the one who set the company up

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.