Charlotte Crosby #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also didnt help herself wanted him for ages and when she finally had a little bit of a relasioship with him she kissed marty šŸ˜‚
Exactly that, Gaz was definitely a twit but she was no angel. They both did a number on each other.

Reactions: 7
I still say if gaz said come on then letā€™s have another crack at it she would leave whatever bloke she is with and would go running back

Reactions: 25
I dont think she would i think she would if the eptopic pregnancy hadnt of happened but i think she wouldnt due to that happening

Reactions: 1
I still say if gaz said come on then letā€™s have another crack at it she would leave whatever bloke she is with and would go running back
I honestly donā€™t know what she sees in gaz heā€™s not that good looking really and he treated her like tit and he thinks heā€™s gods gift to women look at his miserable wife heā€™s left with now!

Reactions: 26
I honestly donā€™t know what she sees in gaz heā€™s not that good looking really and he treated her like tit and he thinks heā€™s gods gift to women look at his miserable wife heā€™s left with now!
I know, I really do question what a lot of the women he managed to bed saw in him. Though I guess his type must've been women with low self confidence....

Reactions: 12
I know, I really do question what a lot of the women he managed to bed saw in him. Though I guess his type must've been women with low self confidence....
To be fair looking back on the episodes him and Scott didnā€™t really pull the ā€œworldiesā€ they always bagged on about pulling. I think people slept with him because he was a) easy and b) on a well known tv show

Reactions: 17
To be fair looking back on the episodes him and Scott didnā€™t really pull the ā€œworldiesā€ they always bagged on about pulling. I think people slept with him because he was a) easy and b) on a well known tv show
A large majority of the birds they pulled weren't the best. The half decent birds wouldn't have gone near them with a barge pole. It was the ones who slept with them for the exact reasons you said. Whenever I think of Scotty T I think of the weird circular motion he did whilst shagging šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A large majority of the birds they pulled weren't the best. The half decent birds wouldn't have gone near them with a barge pole. It was the ones who slept with them for the exact reasons you said. Whenever I think of Scotty T I think of the weird circular motion he did whilst shagging šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Iā€™d forgotten about this šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ just had a flashback to scenes of the girls laughing about it. Bless him he was blatantly a tit shag šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
My ex boyfriend started doing that. I think it was cause of GS šŸ˜®šŸ˜…šŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
it was what made her famous and will keep her relevant. she would have never got where she was just as Charlotte, it was all about people who subscribed to the classic will they/won't they (aka ross and Rachael etc etc) and feeling sorry for her when Gary ended up settling down with someone else, starting with Lillie. You could hope she keeps up the pretence of Gary for the likes rather than it becoming part of her personality, but such a blurred line with reality stars and instagrammers. I imagine a lot of them must have a hard time figuring out who they actually are and a bit of disassociation in there.

Reactions: 10
The universe paying him back, perhaps šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
Yeah she would I reckon. But she would still have trust issues with gaz (which is warranted) and I don't think her parents would be happy.
I find that sometimes, charlotte doesn't even know what love is... each post she says about the guys she's been with, have been the same. But.... nothing extraordinary. I believe if she wasnt pregnant, her and Jake or Jack... wouldn't be together for long.

Pete burns has come back from the dead and is suddenly pregnant
I don't know how she doesn't realize that her lips are basically too big for her face. My mam feels she does it to balance out her forehead, but her mam has the same forehead, and her mam seems to rock it with the lips she was born with... well I think... (only cause Sophie, Chloe mams have had work done) her lips are natural.

Nooooooo I purposefully wiped that from my mind why have you reminded me of this

• Haha
Is it possible to get your lips dissolved while pregnant or no? She'll be loving the fact they're getting bigger and she knows how much it annoys people and gets people talking about her lips but they're just getting bigger and stretching by the day surely she'll be seeing maybe they need toning down a bit? What are they going to look like when she has her baby? šŸ˜¶

definitely, I think most relationships from GS have been toxic, Char and Gaz, Marty and Chloe, Kyle and Holly. I wish those girls knew their self worth years ago, maybe they would've been happier with themselves

Reactions: 3
Is it possible to get your lips dissolved while pregnant or no? She'll be loving the fact they're getting bigger and she knows how much it annoys people and gets people talking about her lips but they're just getting bigger and stretching by the day surely she'll be seeing maybe they need toning down a bit? What are they going to look like when she has her baby? šŸ˜¶
Nevermind what sheā€™s going to look like, we need to worry about the poor bairn opening their eyes for the first time and not even getting to look up in to their mothers eyes because thereā€™s two sausages in the way!

Nevermind what sheā€™s going to look like, we need to worry about the poor bairn opening their eyes for the first time and not even getting to look up in to their mothers eyes because thereā€™s two sausages in the way!
I do actually feel sorry for children of people who have elective surgery to change their looks, I think Iā€™d feel upset growing up and think my parent thought I was ugly. Like oh I have eg mums nose and chin and lips but sheā€™s had hers changed so she must think mine are ugly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

New thread ā¬†

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.