Charlotte Crosby #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know what she looks like in the wild since every photo she posts is filtered. Her nose looks like it's about to cave in

Reactions: 4
I mean you can't excuse the surgery unfortunately think that's gone past the point of no return but when you see her on her stories just remember that 95% of time those are her with a filter on, which do absolutely nothing for her. She always picks filters that make her nose look even smaller that sometimes it's practically nonexistent, or more pointy, and lips look even bigger than what they are. Every. Single. Time. Kinda like what Chloe does (if anyone watches her stories as she looks nothing like she does irl to insta). You see her on other people's stories and she looks nothing like she does on her stories. Like a different person. It's all about the filters and Photoshop (alongside surgery). She would very much rather look filtered (because she thinks she looks better) than unfiltered which comes down to how she has felt, been treated and viewed herself throughout the years. Which is sad

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Not surprised her and whatever his irrelevant name broke up. Seemed forced because the guy couldn’t stay in Dubai as covid brownout and she did her usual nest with whoever she could get to stay. Seemed slightly better than Josh at least. Hopefully she takes some time to love herself and fix her face.

Reactions: 2
She’s so thirsty for attention, she’s desperate for josh to slide in her DM’s!
Lol attention, yes, she loves it. But I can bet you they have most likely been messaging each other. For two people who absolutely hated each other to make amends the way they did and were hanging out all night pretty close like nothing even happened, only just a week ago 👀 that follow from Josh, wasn't just simply that, because they made amends, I feel a little bit more possibly happened here 👀 and the only reason she hasn't followed him back yet, is because of that. It'll not only confirm that they were around each and are back on good terms again but doesn't want family, friends, exes, the general public seeing/knowing... when they mostly already do 🤣

Reactions: 7
New thread here ☺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.