Charlieslittlegreyhome aka cleaning_away_my_anxiety

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gone! Or has she just blocked me?

I wonder if we'll have a third Instagram account, with yet another completely different personality to go with it?

Reactions: 2
Oh no surprise there . .
Do keep an eye open fellow tattlers,
Be sure to report back here should you see her pop up elsewhere 👍

Oh here we go.... Looking forward to the the 3rd reincarnation when it comes... wonder what she will invent herself as next?!

Reactions: 4
Oh here we go.... Looking forward to the the 3rd reincarnation when it comes... wonder what she will invent herself as next?!
Most likely pretend like she doesn’t have 3 kids, will act like a teenager with her new boyfriend!

Reactions: 5
She won't stay away. She will need her tat from serenity and janes stall to keep her going through winter.

Maybe Jamie is pulling financials for the divorce and she's hiding her account so that its not easy to find her collabs etc

So she’s lost the anxiety… changed the name… maybe she’s painting the house because she’s loosing the grey.

• Haha
C40D6E8C-F92A-4D4E-8EB4-0D11B3A847F2.jpeg

saw this account liking a serenity candles post. Looks like the sort of pose she pulls….

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
i also saw that frenchy cleaning was following that account and another influencer account too…
Pretty brazen of her to be liking posts when she’s meant to be a brand rep and doing promotional things for that company

Nice, I thought I’d have found her next reincarnation not her personal… dammit… maybe in a few weeks we’ll get treated to a new account. Packing_my_grey_home_away

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe after the divorce she's trying to be more anonymous.. I cant blame her if so,
good luck to her!

Mod edit thread locked while deactivated. Report to reopen

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.