Chantellechamps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 ads in 1 month?? 😫🙄
Really like her aswell.. great mum and fun to watch but the ads are toooo much

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She keeps going on about something bad that’s happened in her life and has triggered her. Either spill the beans or shut up about it ffs?! 😂

I like her and the girls are gorgeous but why does she make the twins have those awful fringes that never sit right.

• Haha
A week ago she posted a video of a puppy they will be homing, she’s recently posted a pic of her and the family with a completely different puppy 🤯

Reactions: 1
Chantelle is one of the instagrammers that drove me crazy with ads. She seems a lovely person but I can’t be doing with so many ads and #gifted stuff being posted. Needless to say I unfollowed.

I actually know her she acts so entitled.her mum has money was with a singer for a while.her sister is just as annoying

Sounds absolutely awful what her sisters going through you can tell Chantelle is worried sick

Sounds absolutely awful what her sisters going through you can tell Chantelle is worried sick
It does sound horrible and I think it’s good to raise awareness but I don’t think I’d be too happy if I was her sister and she was telling a bunch of strangers about my medical issues.

Sorry but has anyone seen her latest Instagram story on what vibrator she uses? It’s way too much information!! And actually disgusting. She’s a mum... why would her hundreds of followers want to see in detail the vibrator that she uses!? She thinks she’s really funny but I just find it extremely inappropriate.

• Wow
Sorry but has anyone seen her latest Instagram story on what vibrator she uses? It’s way too much information!! And actually disgusting. She’s a mum... why would her hundreds of followers want to see in detail the vibrator that she uses!? She thinks she’s really funny but I just find it extremely inappropriate.
I had to unfollow her some time back. Mainly due to the amount of ads, so I’m glad I haven’t seen this 🙈

She has a whole highlight on vibrator and leaving it out n her maid finding it on holiday

• Sick
She has a whole highlight on vibrator and leaving it out n her maid finding it on holiday
If you were on a child free holiday with your husband why would you even need a vibrator? Maybe he’s lacking in that department 🍆😂

• Haha