Chantelle Champs Thread 1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not keen and think she's very fake. I unfollowed ages ago but heard she has a book now which is brilliant so I congratulate her on that.

I don’t understand what makes her such a breastfeeding expert that she is qualified to write a book? Yes she breastfed twins but so do loads of other women. One American YouTuber breastfeeds quads!

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand what makes her such a breastfeeding expert that she is qualified to write a book? Yes she breastfed twins but so do loads of other women. One American YouTuber breastfeeds quads!
I think it's probably more a case of who you know rather than what...

What I hate hate hate to see is influencers who are clearly very well off doing back to school ads 😔 so many people struggle to buy uniform for their kids and seeing influencers being paid to advertise it and probably getting to keep the uniform too really bugs me!

I bet she’s very domineering to her husband and friends on holiday, dictating what they’re doing that day, which restaurant to go to etc.

Been waiting for a thread for her for ages! She does my absolute head in! She’s just so loud and gobby. Had to unfollow because watching her stories actually annoyed me 😂 and nearly every other story she does is about vibrators. Yeah they’re amazing, if you have one cool if not, also cool but why does she feel the need to bang on about it like she’s some sort of sex guru!

Reactions: 3
Been waiting for a thread for her for ages! She does my absolute head in! She’s just so loud and gobby. Had to unfollow because watching her stories actually annoyed me 😂 and nearly every other story she does is about vibrators. Yeah they’re amazing, if you have one cool if not, also cool but why does she feel the need to bang on about it like she’s some sort of sex guru!
She really thinks she’s so funny and cool and quirky but she comes across as being very annoying

All the Florida stuff is doing my head in. She always acts like she’s the only person in the world who goes on holidays.

Just back from Florida and off to Vegas in two weeks. Hardly very relatable to her followers….

And now she’s apparently the only person in the whole world to have been to Vegas

• Haha
I’ve never known anyone to buy so many tit clothes! Her wardrobe must rival Sue Pollard’s!

• Haha
Off on bleeping holiday again, literally days after getting back from Cyprus. So out of touch with reality and her followers it’s unbelievable.

Oh and Chantelle, you’re not the only person in the world to have ADHD, neither did you discover it so please stop acting like you’re some sort of expert!

Thank god there’s a thread on this woman, I’m surprised it’s so quiet. Reported her today for not declaring the ad on her recent reel. She’s so bad for it but most influencers are. I hate slyness about people. She gets enough freebies to know she’s meant to advertise properly.

Reactions: 2