Channon Rose Vlogs - Pooty Training her Newborn.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channon has been around on You Tube for years and has quite a colourful history - She is now a Mummy Vlogger. Channon recently posted an 'I'm Sorry' video. It turns out that she doesn't let her husband use the pumped breast milk to feed her baby as Channon thinks its a waste... and what’s even worse she is POTTY TRAINING! her new born using ELIMINATION COMMUNICATION...

The woman is absolutely off her rocker and I worry about the 1 month old baby in their care...

I'm really upset by the whole thing, in the video she holds her cold baby over the sink while she and her husband try and aim the baby over the potty. Even her sister has commented on how strange this is.

Is anyone else watching this car crash?

Edit: The typo in the headline is due no me angry typing :LOL::rolleyes::oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've not seen this, but I know Mayim Bialik from the Big Bang Theory did a video about how she did the elimination communication thing with her babies. Apparently it's the done thing in some cultures and seems to now be becoming the latest trend over here. I don't understand the breast milk thing, why is she expressing if she doesn't want to use the milk?

Reactions: 1
I'll check it out.

Last nights vlog came with a trigger warning - There are no boundries with these family vlogs.

1543486496620.png

• Sad
I’ve never heard of them not watched them so can’t comment on her vlogs.
However, Elimination communication is commonly practiced in many cultures... it’s not about ‘potty training’ per se but more getting a child used to using the potty while young so it becomes normal for them. It’s not about forcing a newborn to do the toilet on them at all.
I don’t understand what is so horrifying about that?

I’ve never heard of them not watched them so can’t comment on her vlogs.
However, Elimination communication is commonly practiced in many cultures... it’s not about ‘potty training’ per se but more getting a child used to using the potty while young so it becomes normal for them. It’s not about forcing a newborn to do the toilet on them at all.
I don’t understand what is so horrifying about that?
In vlog it came across as potty training the one month old baby. It makes sense to get a child used to the potty but at one month old? It's not somthing I know much about and Channon certainly didn't do a good job of explaining it to people that have never come across elimination communication.

I was worried that they would drop the poor baby in the sink.

I've not seen this, but I know Mayim Bialik from the Big Bang Theory did a video about how she did the elimination communication thing with her babies. Apparently it's the done thing in some cultures and seems to now be becoming the latest trend over here. I don't understand the breast milk thing, why is she expressing if she doesn't want to use the milk?
I'll check out Mayim Bialik for a better understanding of this thanks :)

Last edited:
I think there are far worse out there and have changed alot for the better, the potty thing was obvs for entertainment purposes or to get more views. Atleast they arent trying to flog crap 24:7

I cannot stand the way Western counterparts claim that "Elimination Communication" is practised in many cultures. It isn't a cool, funky technique; people in the developing world don't have nappies therefore do it to stop the baby pissing on the floor of their one roomed house! They aren't doing it to 'respond to their baby's cues', it is for hygiene reasons. I think anyone doing this for anything other than necessity has way too much time on their hands.
Is Channon pronounced Shannon?

Reactions: 3
Is anyone still watching this hot mess of a family? I don't know where to start!! The other day there was about 10 adults in the house/garden (the garden make-over one) and firstly her SISTER was carrying the newborn around in a body swaddle whilst Channon filmed, then the newborn was feeding with a propped up bottle on a counter top with no adults nearby!!

Today, to her 2 year old who was crying in a shut-door bedroom situation, "Your door is always open" says Channon, 2 seconds after struggling to open it with one hand!! And any child who actively looks away from the camera whilst being encourage to "interact" with a screen or strangers KNOWS that they don't want to be filmed so the parents should comply! And then her husband says "your legs don't look very good" referring to the angle of the shot WHILST SHE'S BREASTFEEDING, so moves round to film from another angle. This is so fucked up!!

Also, the video is called "Day in the life with 2 under 2 (unedited) and it's 17 mins long. Surely if it was "unedited" then it would be 24 hours long. no?

I'm not linking because that promotes the vid. AARRGGHHH!! YOU TUBE PARENTS PISS ME OFF!! Have watched because pre-kids, some of their videos were interesting content - since they tried to move over to the drama v parenting side of things... meh. They appeared on my suggested videos though.

Also, I saw that Channon was doing sponsored videos about 3 days after she gave birth. Desperate much?

• Wow
i cant stand channon. i used to watch her back in the day when she first started posting on youtube (i never liked her tho). shes such a mess and both her and travis should have never had kids, sorry to say. they both are scared of everything, travis is scared of anything that isnt vegan and hes also an anti vaxxer and channon can barely take care of herself and complains about everything! anyone else remember when she threw a burrito at the wall? her and Travis arent going to last, i mean, they dont even have sex or even sleep in the same bed anymore. sorry im all over the place lol i just have so much to say about her.

Reactions: 3
Oh my gosh I was just scrolling through the families threads and found this! Cant believe old Channers had kids! Used to watch her videos about her adult film days but unsubscribed years ago

I get she gets anoyyed at these channels but to acouse someone of being a ped” with no solid evidance just a few dms on insta saying its true and apperent victims coming forward im not gonna invalidate someone but its so easy to set up a fake instagram and speak crap honestly i know shes changed but she did fetish prn which she CHOOSE to do i have no issue with s x workers at all but crushing animals which btw crawfish are animals channon and naz”i fetish and being racist yes its acting but you would have been told what sort of videos you would be doing when you signed up i just think just because someone spoke crap on you for her to then say oh this person is a pedalo and potentional ruin their life is digusting

Shes also trying to get the dadchallengepodcast kids taking away over what could be false alligations just awful

Reactions: 4
just watched their recent q and a about them being vaxxed. clearly they are not vaxxed and dont want to say it because they know they will get a lot of hate, they said its because their video will get flagged which is bs. travis is an anti vaxxer, which is something channon talked about years ago and i think she is also one now. although they said they are not, its not true. they switched the question around, they made it seem like they were being asked if they are anti the covid vaccine.

Have you see the latest video. Aside from her being upset about being trolled, she says that her husband Travis refuses to get a job to support the family. REFUSES. There's always been something about him that I've felt creepy or not quite right but I cant put my finger on it. This doesnt surprise me about him though.

So glad this girls got a thread but I expected so many more people to be active on here! Her old story times always seemed fishy she used to get quite a big viewer count but i haven’t watched her since the story times lol can anyone fill me in? X

So glad this girls got a thread but I expected so many more people to be active on here! Her old story times always seemed fishy she used to get quite a big viewer count but i haven’t watched her since the story times lol can anyone fill me in? X
I havent watched in a hot minute i know her biggest scandal was about amber stealing from her wedding which there was evidance for however her other story times r rubbish she faked drama for views too and got exposed for it

I havent watched in a hot minute i know her biggest scandal was about amber stealing from her wedding which there was evidance for however her other story times r rubbish she faked drama for views too and got exposed for it
Oh yeh I remember this!!!

• Haha