Changing your username

Status
Not open for further replies.

String Man

VIP Member
Am i able to do this? Says Helens page is not accessible to me! Need to change my username!
'Hover' your mouse/whatever you use over Helen's name and you should get the option to start a conversation, don't actually click through to her page. As per screenshot below.

Yel

VIP Member
Staff member
Sure pm @Helen to change it.

Admin edit: Regular members can have their user changed or people that signed up with a user name that gives away privacy. Not if someone signed up with rainbowsprinklescupcake made one post and a week later wants to be called unicornfluffylatte ;)

Coconutshy

Chatty Member
I've been wanting to change my username as it's my real name but I can't message Helen, when I click on their name it says this user limits who can view their profile, is there someone else who could change it for me?
Click on ‘start conversation’ it’s showing for me, hope that helps.

@Helen Jesus Helen you will hate me but can I change it to. I am a new member and didn't really know what this was. I would like to post but please can you change my name to anything you like ? Thank you and sorry 🙏

@Helen Jesus Helen you will hate me but can I change it to. I am a new member and didn't really know what this was. I would like to post but please can you change my name to anything you like ? Thank you and sorry 🙏
THANK YOU X

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks