Changing your username

Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am i able to do this? Says Helens page is not accessible to me! Need to change my username!
'Hover' your mouse/whatever you use over Helen's name and you should get the option to start a conversation, don't actually click through to her page. As per screenshot below.

Reactions: 1

Yel

Sure pm @Helen to change it.

Admin edit: Regular members can have their user changed or people that signed up with a user name that gives away privacy. Not if someone signed up with rainbowsprinklescupcake made one post and a week later wants to be called unicornfluffylatte ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been wanting to change my username as it's my real name but I can't message Helen, when I click on their name it says this user limits who can view their profile, is there someone else who could change it for me?
Click on ‘start conversation’ it’s showing for me, hope that helps.

Can you do this via iPhone safari? Or does it have to be desktop

@Helen I'm not getting an option to start conversation. I want to change my username for privacy matters please. can you message me

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you don't have the option to PM you probably aren't a regular member and name changing is a one time thing for regular posters just because it was getting a bit out of hand. But I've changed your usernames for you, although had to guess over what you wanted :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If you don't have the option to PM you probably aren't a regular member and name changing is a one time thing for regular posters just because it was getting a bit out of hand. But I've changed your usernames for you, although had to guess over what you wanted :D
Thankyou so much! Message me too is good enough for me I just wanted my initials gone haha!

Reactions: 4
Hi Helen

I emailed asking... Is it possible to change mine? =)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Helen Jesus Helen you will hate me but can I change it to. I am a new member and didn't really know what this was. I would like to post but please can you change my name to anything you like ? Thank you and sorry 🙏

@Helen Jesus Helen you will hate me but can I change it to. I am a new member and didn't really know what this was. I would like to post but please can you change my name to anything you like ? Thank you and sorry 🙏
THANK YOU X

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We lock threads when they have 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks