Celebs you'd like to see presenting/judging?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we were discussing Holly Willoughby presenting everything, I thought this would be a good thread to start. Who are some people you'd like to see either presenting or judging (on talent shows)? It seems we don't have a huge amount of presenters these days...its always the same few people doing every show.

Alexa Chung - I know she's not the best presenter but I have a soft spot for her as she's from my county lol. I really liked that show she did on MTV years ago interviewing celebs, its a shame it didn't last long.

Ruth Langford - Again someone who's already presenting, but I don't feel she gets a chance to shine much or do things without Eamonn. I think she was on Loose Woman for a while but I'm not a big fan of that.

Emma Bunton - I think she tried presenting for a bit early post-Spice Girls days, when TOTP was on. She seems like a genuinely nice and bubbly person, but I guess since she's already doing radio she'd stick with that.

Sarah-Jane Crawford - I liked her a lot more than Caroline Flack but don't know if she's done much presenting outside of Xtra Factor.

Agree on Emma Bunton, she seems nice on heart weekends.

Steven Mulhurn I do like and he should have gone into the jungle, ant and dec are over.

I quite like Emma Willis.

Not sure her name but the woman that used to present popworld. Her and Simon were brill, that was such a great show!

Tess Daily is another brain dead presenter I wish would disappear.

Reactions: 1
Agree on Emma Bunton, she seems nice on heart weekends.

Steven Mulhurn I do like and he should have gone into the jungle, ant and dec are over.

I quite like Emma Willis.

Not sure her name but the woman that used to present popworld. Her and Simon were brill, that was such a great show!

Tess Daily is another brain dead presenter I wish would disappear.
I forgot about Emma Willis! She was fab when interviewing Roxanne on CBB. Loved that she wasn't there for her tit. :ROFLMAO:

That was Miquita Oliver I think. I did wonder what happened to her! I think she does radio stuff for BBC now.

Reactions: 1
A
YES!! I'm still mourning we got squeaky over-reacting, wooden holly instead. Dammit, if only Steven had married a top producer for Itv!

I'd even prefer to see Brian from big brother present it than holly. Tonight she went so squeaky / hoarse over Dec doing literally nothing but mild banter, I had to mute. There's no way that's her real character, I've seen her on celeb juice take FAR worse completely in her stride. I've only just realised she doesn't think the same people watch both shows. So she behaves differently, as she does for every show. How she is on this morning is not how she is on celeb juice, and not how she is on im a celeb. how bizarre.

I'd like to see Brian get some more jobs, he always made me laugh and I prefer him to Rylan Clark Neal. Actually I'm absolutely scraping, as I don't have a selection to choose from, i fear the talented awesome presenters don't get the light of day as they're not willing to do what it takes. And good for them.

Last edited: