Celebs you fancy (even the ones you really shouldn't..)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm head over heels in love with Keeley Hawes! 😍 Which isn't weird because she's bloody gorgeous, it's just that it's getting to the point where I think I'm lying to myself about being straight πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
I fancy

Des Coleman (weather man)
Robbie Williams (when I was a teen)
Max Branning
Shane Lynch
Sylver from Hollyoaks 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Technically not a celebrity, but I am definitely starting to get a bit of a weird thing for Elon Musk. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I’ve either been shielding for far too long or it is stemming from how cool the rocket launch was! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Steve Norman (Spandua days)
Jason Momoa πŸ’“
David Lee Roth (Van Halen days)
John Barnes (Football days)

Got to include his soa sidekick Opie
9d2676101933922bab3d98bfcc1b3c29.jpg

I feel like this will just be me and you posting πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not a celebrity but Jacinda Ardern - aka New Zealand's PM. She's a beautiful woman but her refreshing and genuine compassion and ability to handle stressful situations is jarringly hot to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My ex is the spitting image of Chris Hemsworth with the beard and Ryan Gosling without it.

Im definitely more of a Hemsworth gal πŸ§”

• Heart
Chris Evans (Captain America) with a beard is just heavenly 😍 I am very lucky to be married to a man with a pretty epic beard but it can be embarrassing as he gets stopped everywhere he goes by other guys asking about his beard 🀣

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh god... here goes...

KEIR STARMER. Labour. 😍

Just watching him absolutely dominate Bojo week in week out at PMQs has made me see him in a whole new light.

He is a total RIDE.

Lewis capaldi πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
... if it’s any use you can, genuinely, find many many Scots men who look and sound exactly like him πŸ˜‚

ps - not being bad towards Scots, I am one. Capaldi honestly reminds me of 80% of guys here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Got to include his soa sidekick Opie
View attachment 145860

I feel like this will just be me and you posting πŸ˜‚
GOD YES 😍 Opie forever.

Great thread, beards are the greatest. I always get surprised when I hear other women complain about β€œscruffy” men and beards πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Oh well, my man must be a straight up hobo: dark hair and a great scraggly ginger beard 😍❀

He’s having to shave today so his PPE fits better. Heartbreaking πŸ’” he looks so young when he’s not got his facial hair πŸ’”πŸ’”

My ex is the spitting image of Chris Hemsworth with the beard and Ryan Gosling without it.

Im definitely more of a Hemsworth gal πŸ§”
... can we just appreciate this tattler for pulling a man who is a lookalike of TWO MEGA bleeping RIDES?!

Both those men I’d destroy. Ultimate babes.

So, well done lady. I salute you πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Read this as bread and was so excited 🀣

I like beards on manly men but my husband has a beard and it really does not suit him, I hate it but he loves it 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Read this as bread and was so excited 🀣

I like beards on manly men but my husband has a beard and it really does not suit him, I hate it but he loves it 😭
Bread πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In fairness, surely everyone loves bread!?!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.